💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UK tickets unavailable (but not sold out)?

GagaBurnedMyWig

Featured Posts

LateToCult
2 hours ago, phillipaf said:

They always/often put tickets as "no longer on sale", if they are not able to ship it in time for the concert. That doesn't mean it's sold out. Try your luck at the register at the arena the same evening.

But I was under the impression that Ticketmaster let you scan your ticket on your phone in Europe? 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scallywally
15 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

But I was under the impression that Ticketmaster let you scan your ticket on your phone in Europe? 

They do, plus print your own and also box office pick up with the booking reference & card.

23 hours ago, GagaBurnedMyWig said:

For some reason, Ticketmaster has listed all Gaga tickets in London on the 4th and 8th Feb as unavailable. I need Come To Mama tickets for the 4th, I know I left it late, but what's going on? I know they're definitely not sold out, there seems to be another issue.

Any insight? Help a good sis out? Anyone selling a Come To Mama package for the 4th?

:cryga::saladga:

Ticketmaster get a relatively small number of tickets for the O2 as AXS is the main agent. As for packages, there always comes a point when they give up trying to sell them and put the tickets out at face value, which might be why all the CTM packs are not available, that or they have actually sold out of them.

scallywally
16 minutes ago, cdparky said:

Ticketmaster get a relatively small number of tickets for the O2 as AXS is the main agent. As for packages, there always comes a point when they give up trying to sell them and put the tickets out at face value, which might be why all the CTM packs are not available, that or they have actually sold out of them.

Thats true, last min the tix are sold without packaging. Even as part as arranging the extras, they need to know numbers. It even happened with Madonnas 2nd nights, a few people who left it were left disappointed. (They need to get the timings, the exras all together, its understandable). 

• 2 weeks later...
ryanripley

well i managed to get a ticket when they released new tickets 6 days before the show on the O2 website

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived