Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

It is two weeks exactly until I see my queen of pop. I honestly can't wait any longer. I got my tickets as soon as they came out, and ever since I have been so desperate to see her. I've waited since 2013 and finally my time has come. This is crazy.

I just have a few little questions. Which way does her piano face? Can I use my original tickets with the original date on (my show was rescheduled)? Do you think she could possibly do something special since it is in Manchester? Also I recall her and Sonja meeting backstage while Gaga was crying at the arena or something alike that (I'm not too sure about that one, it might be my bad memory haha). How should I prepare for the concert and what to expect? :D And also, how do I get over the post-concert blues? :D Thanks guys! <3 :)

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Sepsami

Yes your original tickets are valid ofcourse, but I had to call to get my ticket sent to me, so you might wanna do that if you haven't received them already.

And the piano faces off to the left side of the arena (viewing from the back, with your eyes towards the mainstage). Her piano is positioned at the end of the floor. In Antwerp, fans were still able to stand behind it but that apparently isn't always the case.

My advice is to stand close to the mainstage if you can, if you can't, aim for the piano. You'll have a nice view on the mainstage and you'll be close to her during the intimate piano moments, I loved it. I'd say about 35% of the show is played at the piano area. 

The stage is so wellmade that it doesn't matter too much where you stand, you'll always have a good view and she moves around enough for you to be near her atleast a couple of times (she looked straight at me from 3-4m distance I WAS SHOOKETH). The first half of the show is mainly played on the mainstage though. 

ENJOY SIS CAUSE IT'LL BE OVER BEFORE YOU KNOW IT :cryga::cryga::cryga: 

Archived