Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Quavo tweet using the word Fa***** resurfaces

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Supersonic
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

So now you’re accusing GGD of being racist because they call people trash? 

People here call everyone of all races trash. 

Examples: Ed Sheeran, The Chainsmokers 

I've said it multiple times: People tend to focus on black people doing sh*tty things a lot more than they do for white people for example.

The trick HOWEVER is, not just overlook problematic black people. It's holding white people accountable to the same standard. And the people who are in here calling out Quavo are also people that I can actually personally vouch for that they call out problematic sh*t, regardless of a person's ethnic, sexual or gender identity.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

and Gaga did a video glorifying rape. Like for some reason when Cardi apologizes is not valid but when Gaga does is? Only Gaga’s “apologies” are valid. Interesting 

also let’s not forget that Gaga did Coachella and Urban outfitters 2 of the most homophobic organizations in the USA. Did she apologized for that? 

Yeah only Gaga’s “apologies” are valid 

did she apologized for doing Coachella and Urban Outfitters last year? I’m still waiting 

LMAO you're going to be waiting for a LOT of apologies then

Spoiler

5d2kk5.jpeg

OEU60MO.jpg

i'm outta here

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Scathach
4 minutes ago, Gay said:

and Gaga did a video glorifying rape. Like for some reason when Cardi apologizes is not valid but when Gaga does is? Only Gaga’s “apologies” are valid. Interesting 

also let’s not forget that Gaga did Coachella and Urban outfitters 2 of the most homophobic organizations in the USA. Did she apologized for that? 

Yeah only Gaga’s “apologies” are valid and btw she still collaborated with terry Richardson even after tihty 

did she apologized for doing Coachella and Urban Outfitters last year? I’m still waiting 

Cardi B apologies are just "I didn't know" "he didn't know". 

That's not apologies. That's making fun of her own fans thinking that they are dumb enough to buy it. 

But looking at you...well. 

5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

LMAO you're going to be waiting for a LOT of apologies then

Hide contents

5d2kk5.jpeg

OEU60MO.jpg

i'm outta here

giphy.gif

Which is exactly my damn point since the damn beginning. They have ALL done homophobic and terrible things yet you only call out Cardi, offset and quavo

where were you when gaga did Coachella and Urban Outfitters. Did you call her trash? 

yes and

Katy's career was destroyed forever because of this sh*t autotune "rapers" but better if ppl destroyed migos' career 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Kimblue
Just now, Gay said:

Which is exactly my damn point since the damn beginning. They have ALL done homophobic and terrible things yet you only call out Cardi, offset and quavo

where were you when gaga did Coachella and Urban Outfitters. Did you call her trash? 

So performing at Coachella means you’re homophobic? Did you stretch before you reached?

34 minutes ago, darkness said:

Cardi B apologies are just "I didn't know" "he didn't know". 

That's not apologies. That's making fun of her own fans thinking that they are dumb enough to buy it. 

But looking at you...well. 

Aight call me when Gaga apologizes for Coachella and UO or for using offensive words like “oriental” and “ chola” 

Kisses!

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

What are you going on about? Must be a troll. 

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

What are you going on about? Must be a troll. 

Yes I am a troll. Thanks for trying to silence me and ridicule me

everybody here is calling quavo trash because he used the f word a million years ago but where was everyone when Gaga did Coachella and Urban Outfitters? How many people called her trash? Why is it that people only call trash black people here in this website? 

Anyways I don’t care what you have to say 

Robo Ga

Y'all it was 2012... he wasn't even famous then. Bringing this **** back up will actually have the opposite effect you want. His fans will start thinking it's ok to say this. Woke twitter gays are only hurting themselves by resurfacing homophobia :interestinga:

🤖⚡️

Kimblue
Just now, Gay said:

everybody here is calling quavo trash because he used the f word a million years ago but where was everyone when Gaga did Coachella and Urban Outfitters? How many people called her trash? Why is it that people only call trash black people here in this website? 

Nobody calls the black people doing Coachella trash either. 

Scathach
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

Migos members refused to perform Bon Appetit with drag queens around in 2017. 

lost in limbo

Guys, if this was an one time thing. But they have been paired with homophobic scandals for a LONG TIME now.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Phoenix

People saying "it was 5 years ago" as if that is a long time lol. He was still an adult. A lot of celebs are like this he just happens to be stupid enough not to delete his social media accounts on time 

💎

FrankGutz
2 hours ago, Enzo said:

What does that mean?

they can use the f*** word and other slurs but oh God forgive u if u use the n** word

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived