Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Soundchecks

Rifek

Featured Posts

Hi, do you know if Gaga and her band are doing soundcheck before every single show during JWT?

I'm just curious if they trust the engineers of sound everytime or they test it themselves :lolga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

papergangstas

I’m also curious about this :oprah:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

NIGHTCRAWLER

I think the engineers test everything by themselves. It's not because they don't have that Gagaesque voice that they can't speak into a mic to check :poot:. Anyway I think every arena has its own engineers who know what they're doing 

Head Empty

In Amsterdam you could hear the drums and the guitar a few times during the 10 minute countdown to the start if the show. Though that was not a full soundcheck.

MaybeKermit

yesterday they did!

we were waiting in the line since 3PM, and we heard Highway Unicorn/John Wayne/Fashion! a couple of times.

I don't know if Gaga was there tho

5 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

yesterday they did!

we were waiting in the line since 3PM, and we heard Highway Unicorn/John Wayne/Fashion! a couple of times.

I'm shook :cryga:

MaybeKermit
Just now, Rifek said:

bitch so were we, even thoughI knew she wouldn't perform them... :rip:

just hearing the HU/R2L intro KILLLLLEDDDDD US

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Her band does soundcheck but she does not go there. I was at the soundcheck before one of the shows in Connecticut, it was so cool

DanceInTheDark
33 minutes ago, Rifek said:

39 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

yesterday they did!

Lady Gaga is almost never at the soundcheck, yesterday in Antwerp she arrived around 2PM and was sleeping before the show

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

13 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Lady Gaga is almost never at the soundcheck, yesterday in Antwerp she arrived around 2PM and was sleeping before the show

Little Detectives are on a brand new level I see :stalkga:

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I think the engineers test everything by themselves. It's not because they don't have that Gagaesque voice that they can't speak into a mic to check :poot:. Anyway I think every arena has its own engineers who know what they're doing 

It's actually not about having a Gaga-esque voice... it's that every singer has its own singing tecniques and way of belting etc, so the mic SHOULD be tested on and by the singer him/herself, so that they can adjust the pitch or the level of the basses and whatsoever.

This is why, at every concert I've been to, Gaga's voice was a little "distorted". It was like hearing a more than slightly different voice. And this happened un two different arenas in different countries so it's not a problem of just one. 

I don't think it's a problem by itself since Gaga can be heard pretty well and her voice, being always on point, is perfect anyway; but I think that Gaga should really try the mics to set them, before every show.

Colourful

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

It's actually not about having a Gaga-esque voice... it's that every singer has its own singing tecniques and way of belting etc, so the mic SHOULD be tested on and by the singer him/herself, so that they can adjust the pitch or the level of the basses and whatsoever.

This is why, at every concert I've been to, Gaga's voice was a little "distorted". It was like hearing a more than slightly different voice. And this happened un two different arenas in different countries so it's not a problem of just one. 

I don't think it's a problem by itself since Gaga can be heard pretty well and her voice, being always on point, is perfect anyway; but I think that Gaga should really try the mics to set them, before every show.

oh that means she doesnt do sound checks? I don't know much about this

Infinity Wave
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

oh that means she doesnt do sound checks? I don't know much about this

As said by others before my comment, she doesn't di soundcheks. At least, not at every show. She maybe do them at important show like, for the ArtRave, at the livestreamed Paris show, but apart from this occasions she doesn't do that, her band does. (Sadly :madge:)

Colourful

MaybeKermit
29 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

As said by others before my comment, she doesn't di soundcheks. At least, not at every show. She maybe do them at important show like, for the ArtRave, at the livestreamed Paris show, but apart from this occasions she doesn't do that, her band does. (Sadly :madge:)

I didn't hear a difference tbh, I don't know what it's supposed to sound like :rip: 

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, DanceInTheDark said:

how do you know this? lmaoooooooo

Archived