Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump supporter threatens CNN with mass shooting

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 43,792
Morphine Prince

The man threatened CNN operators in 22 separate phone calls on Jan. 9 and 10, in which he allegedly called the network “Fake News” and threatened CNN employees with violence, Atlanta CBSaffiliate WGCL-TV reported. “I’m coming to gun you all down,” he reportedly said.

“I’m smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower. Your cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours,” the man allegedly told a CNN operator, according to WGCL-TV. “I am coming to Georgia right now to go to the CNN headquarters to f—ing gun every single last one of you.”

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

FrankGutz   Paws Up 8,860
FrankGutz
13 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

“I’m smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower. Your cast is about to get gunned down in a matter of hours,” the man allegedly told a CNN operator, according to WGCL-TV. “I am coming to Georgia right now to go to the CNN headquarters to f—ing gun every single last one of you.”

why americans are so obssesed with guns? :air:

Edited by FrankGutz
  • Like 5
MANDY MOORE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | PANIC! AT THE DISCO

RAMROD   Paws Up 26,706
RAMROD

Disgusting. Someone better arrest this person!

¡Entron Con Lugar!, ¡Vergon!, ¡Morboso!, ¡Beso Negro!, ¡A Pelo!, ¡Caliente, Papi!, ¡Echar un Polvo!, ¡Mecos!, ¡Mecos!, ¡Mecos!, ¡Que Rico!~♡

F AM E   Paws Up 7,196
F AM E
39 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

In before it was Trump himself.

that's how i read the title :laughga:

SychosSoChic   Paws Up 9,631
SychosSoChic
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I’m smarter than you. More powerful than you. I have more guns than you. More manpower.

Kii

• LMAO 2
Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Liza   Paws Up 563
Liza
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Atrocious and I hope he gets the book thrown at him. But why does this sound like the start of a copypasta?

Alexander Levi   Paws Up 5,503
Alexander Levi

Trump will probably be silent on this :laughga:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

lego   Paws Up 38,183
lego

Terrorist.

No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

lego   Paws Up 38,183
lego

He’s out  @Morphine Prince  he didn’t really mean it... 🤔

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

ZacharyMark   Paws Up 7,414
ZacharyMark

"The suspect whom the FBI says threatened to kill CNN employees & earlier called a Michigan mosque to insult Muslims "is currently free on a $10,000 unsecured bond.”

His dad tells Post: "this whole thing has been a mistake, he really didn’t mean any of it."

WOOOOWWW.

• Like 3

Lion Heart   Paws Up 6,936
Lion Heart

You gotta be ****ing kidding me. 

If he were Muslim, he would NEVER get a bail. 

Edited by Lion Heart
@UNITEDWEDREAM