💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

UPDATES: ThePopFame spills tea on Gaga

theahsfan

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

um no. We used to have iconic Twitter accounts like dot and that was actually fun. These new tryhard insiders aren’t even cute. They’re just laughable.

but at the end, we all know how this works, fake tracklist, fake rumors, its been like this for ages lmao, just ignore the rumors thread if yall gonna get mad, its easier

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shav33l

:triggered:One account said it was gonna be bluegrass tropical house music.
And now this one's saying that it's gonna be dark pop like BTW and TFM?:triggered:
WUT?:triggered:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

Andrea B

I like when people post rumors thread:triggered: its keeps me entertained while gaga is gone 

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

And now this one's saying that it's gonna be dark pop like BTW and TFM?:triggered:

I know, but one could be right:selena:

Shav33l
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

We can only hope...:selena:
#2018RadioIsOurs:selena::selena:

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

FrankGutz
7 minutes ago, Aquamarine said:

1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

we all know she's coming for str8s, the hillbills and old america, its gonna be Joanne 2.0 but more country

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

J e s s e

I know it’s probably not true but THE LAST ONE MY BUSSY IS VIBRATING IN ANTICIPATION :excited2::excited2::excited2:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Irrelevant

1. Some ASIB thing probs

2. lmao what do you expect that is obvious

3. How could someone "know" just by "Radio hosts" and "Tour managers"? They're not Gaga's ****ing manager or production team, her album isn't even done yet, for all we know she might be doing Mariachi J-Pop House Rock with Jazz & Bluegrass vibes.

E4w3a6e.gif

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Edonis
32 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Now I’m not really that into the twitter insiders because of the bs I firmly believe they spill

alJihXy.gif

but with that said, I think this is actually plausible tea

alJihXy.gif

low key same but at the same time I won't believe it until I see proof

alJihXy.gif

It would be a little cute if it came true though

alJihXy.gif

Andrea B
12 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

1. Some ASIB thing probs

3. How could someone "know" just by "Radio hosts" and "Tour managers"? They're not Gaga's ****ing manager or production team, her album isn't even done yet, for all we know she might be doing Mariachi J-Pop House Rock with Jazz & Bluegrass vibes.

E4w3a6e.gif

1.-we don't care that much about AISB tbh nor the insiders and stan twitter, we know gaga has been working in solo music so if you see someone talking about Gaga's new upcoming music, they're not talking about ASIB.

2.- again, its obvious that she'll release a soundtrack but we're also expecting new solo music(not because of the insiders, we're expecting music because of DJWS and gaga teased new music in December, not ASIB RELATED)

3.- My boyfriend used to work on the radio(he was the host) and he told me that he listened to unreleased stuff by some bands, radio hosts know stuff about new music before the general public.

I'm not saying this insider is real, I'm just replying to your post.

FrankGutz
12 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

1. Some ASIB thing probs

E4w3a6e.gif

she wishes, its gonna be country

1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

Nile Rodgers and RedOne already confirmed that Gaga recorded songs for their upcoming albums so it's not really a new info.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

MaybeKermit
59 minutes ago, Hurem said:

um no. We used to have iconic Twitter accounts like dot and that was actually fun. These new tryhard insiders aren’t even cute. They’re just laughable.

right, omg I loveD the MedusaGa-era :excited2: 

1 hour ago, Hybrid Rose said:

can people stop with these threads please?

I really don't understand the logic of people like you, who clearly hate rumours yet still click on a thread labeled as a "rumour" and leave a comment saying some negative s***.

Like, it's clearly for the entertainment of those who enjoy it. Why the **** do you care? Just don't click on the friggin' thread if u don't wanna see it. Some of us do wanna see it and this annoying fascist behavior coming from people like you is really starting to get on my goddamn nerves tbh. 

Please learn to respect other people's interests. This is a Gaga forum to discuss Gaga related stuff. It's not a ****ing nazi camp for ****s sake.

On topic: I'll believe it when i see it tbh :ladyhaha:

Xoxo Adriana

"someone is releasing a collaboration with Gaga before she releases new music"

OMFG Perfect ft. Gaga

giphy.gif

Spoiler

...sorry that was uncalled for I'm disgusted with myself 

Archived