💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

UPDATES: ThePopFame spills tea on Gaga

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

This is gonna be a master thread of all Gaga tea spilt by thepopfame on Twitter, real or not.

Don't come on here to moan or complain, if you hate rumours just pretend this thread doesn't exist 

ThePopFame are followed by and said they used to work with PopFactsNews on Twitter, which suggests they could be genuine and they're making pretty specific claims so let's see if any of this turns out to be true.. 

1/23/18

1/24/18

This one's pretty obvious, but

https://twitter.com/thepopfame/status/955978470214877184

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

Y tf would he spill tea on her?? I hope she didn’t burn herself So ****ing disrespectful LMs gone crazy spilling hot tea and all. Y’all need to learn how to respect your faves smfh

Just now, Hybrid Rose said:

can people stop with these threads please?

Don't say this, OP will scold you. :toofunny: 

ordinarynam1310

I used to love this rumours because it gets me hyped up during times WHEN Gaga on tour and stuff. Now it's a new day a rumor and it's getting kinda meh

But tbh, if these are true then these accounts kinda ruin the surprise. 

FrankGutz

Why did yall always get so pressedt with the Rumors thread lmfao? Thats why it does have the RUMOR TAG :air:  this has always been like this with every pre-era, just chill and enjoy the fanfics, this doesnt hurt noone lmao, as long as the Rumor tag is on it its fine, yall should know better with the tag, if you dont like it dont enter thats super simple

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Tom Nook

Now I’m not really that into the twitter insiders because of the bs I firmly believe they spill

alJihXy.gif

but with that said, I think this is actually plausible tea

alJihXy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

3 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

this has always been like this with every pre-era

um no. We used to have iconic Twitter accounts like dot and that was actually fun. These new tryhard insiders aren’t even cute. They’re just laughable.

Archived