Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Jonghyun from Shinee’s last music video ever

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

i know some of you dislike Kpop but since this is his last album and music video, I just wanted to share this with you. Rest well, Jonghyun. You worked hard. 

Edit: there is one more video. I’m scared to watch it. It seems like it’s a “in loving memory” type of video. 

Hellspont

Listening to the album now... its so good, im so regretful I didnt get into SHINee sooner, but all of his solo music is so beautifully crafted and his voice has such a unique flavor. Rest in peace  Jonghyun <3

moonboywow
11 minutes ago, Hellspont said:

Listening to the album now... its so good, im so regretful I didnt get into SHINee sooner, but all of his solo music is so beautifully crafted and his voice has such a unique flavor. Rest in peace  Jonghyun <3

You still have a chance to get into shinee. They’re gonna continue on as 4 members with Jonghyun the angel by their side. 

Hellspont
2 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

You still have a chance to get into shinee. They’re gonna continue on as 4 members with Jonghyun the angel by their side. 

yeah, ive listened to all their music but didnt get to really appreciate them but i will support them more now

moonboywow
5 minutes ago, Hellspont said:

yeah, ive listened to all their music but didnt get to really appreciate them but i will support them more now

Also, for Jonghyun, my favorite albums of his are Poet/Artist and Base 

Flippy

Honestly I've never really cared for Shinee, however one of my really good friends stans for them, so he took it really hard when he heard about Jonghyun :(

I've learned to appreciate them now and I've been reading about him (Jonghyun) & how he's dealt with depression for a while. It's sad that a tragedy like this had to happen. May he RIP

Beautiful song + Video! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

moonboywow
6 hours ago, Flippy said:

Honestly I've never really cared for Shinee, however one of my really good friends stans for them, so he took it really hard when he heard about Jonghyun :(

I've learned to appreciate them now and I've been reading about him (Jonghyun) & how he's dealt with depression for a while. It's sad that a tragedy like this had to happen. May he RIP

Beautiful song + Video! 

It really is a tragedy but I’m glad the last album and video of his sounded so happy and upbeat 

moonboywow
37 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I had to quit halfway through, I couldn't do it. I can't even listen to Taemin's solo stuff still.

Just take your time. It’s okay if you can’t listen to it right now. 

moonboywow

I just saw that there’s gonna be one more video released tonight. The music video for Before Our Spring will be released. 

Archived