💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Britney Spears 2018 THEATER Tour

Arturo

Featured Posts

Touring without a new album?? But then again Glory didn’t get any recognition during its release and is still worthy, been listening to it all day today :giveup:

bloody g

It's unlikely she comes to Europe but if she does I'd go tbh

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ElectricAlley

Britney can’t fill arenas? If she was to go on a REAL tour following an album she could. I believe this is just a standalone show right? (Also, I know she played shows overseas but those were few & far between and don’t really count as a proper tour.) 

VictoriaWinters

Is she still holding onto POM? She did that show for four years, she needs to give it up. :giveup:

Xoxo, Victoria

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Is it real? I can't find tickets.

i keep seeing it advertised on my facebook for london shows but they're not sure about the date

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i keep seeing it advertised on my facebook for london shows but they're not sure about the date

Oh okay, I really hope this is true. 

PartySick
34 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Touring without a new album?? But then again Glory didn’t get any recognition during its release and is still worthy, been listening to it all day today :giveup:

Yaass sis, Glory is amazing :applause:

I think this might be her way of testing the waters. I mean, you don't just bounce back after what she went through, even ten years later :giveup: I'm proud of her for taking these steps. I hope she comes around Florida, I'd love to see her :flutter:

🖤

HausOfHarlow

So funny - I've been listening to all of Glory today and thought she should go on a mini-tour and stop in major cities but at the smaller arenas - like college arenas or secondary venues. For example, in Orlando, FL, we have the Amway Center which holds about 16,400 seats, but we also have the CFE Arena (at the local university) which holds about 9,500. I figured it would be an arena tour but to a smaller market, since she hasn't toured arenas (solo) since Circus in 2009 (we all know Nicki Minaj was added to Femme Fatale Tour to help sell out arenas) 

Theatre venues are so odd to me for pop productions. No catwalk stage or anything fancy, as the stage is already pre-built and most likely old. 

Archived