Sign in to follow this  
politics

New Trump ad calls Democrats complicit of murders

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 43,792
Morphine Prince

Edited by Morphine Prince
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Chic   Paws Up 11,804
Chic

Politics are complicit in the murder of my brain cells at this point tbh

• Like 1

Haiii   Paws Up 1,393
Haiii

Does President Turbocunt even know how to spell complicit tho? :bye:

• Like 1

Eros92   Paws Up 1,582
Eros92

Republicans are complicit of murders from all the mass shootings they allowed. 

Edited by Eros92
  • Like 5

ItsTommyBitch   Paws Up 8,865
ItsTommyBitch

Wow. Fearmongering at its worst.

And people are stupid, they'll believe it :rip: 

No amount of FACTS proving that "illegal immigrants" (humans arent illegal :smh: ) commit much less crime and are less likely to be criminals or murderers will convince the Conservative base that they are being lied to. 

First using children (CHIP) as bargaining tools so that they can **** over other children (Dreamers) and trying to make it an issue of Us vs Them, othering and dehumanizing immigrants (as if we aren't all immigrants basically) and now those people are also murderers? 

Idc how moderate your positions are, how much you hate crying, whining SJWs, and people that get "offended" too easily and victimize themselves, and how you think there are only 2 genders and climate change is natural and not human caused... if you can't see that one of the major political parties in the American government is just ****ing evil and you continue to support them, you're complicit :saladga:   

• Like 1
私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

imnotyourbabe10   Paws Up 1,409
imnotyourbabe10

We've really got to rid ourselves of the two party system and/or start some form of Ranked Voting System.  I'm not sure that would solve all the problems, to be sure--but this two party bickering is getting old quickly.  Distancing myself from the Dems as they do business/compromise with this evil administration.  I do imagine it's a tough boat for the Dems to be in but they've got to find a way to not let the administration get their way---****, the Republicans control it all and still can't get anything done.  I don't recognize our two parties anymore.  

LateToCult   Paws Up 2,504
LateToCult

I would bet my right nipple that he gets reelected.  :deadbanana:

ARTPOP is Platinum

ItsTommyBitch   Paws Up 8,865
ItsTommyBitch
20 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I would bet my right nipple that he gets reelected.  :deadbanana:

I mean, its certainly possible, if not probable.  Fearmongering and flat out lying to people works. Not to mention people are actually just hella racist and bigoted and he lets them be that more openly so, but ya know not "Really" so they are still good people at heart.

Not to mention, its just harder to rally people when you're a self-critical democrat and always want to hold people to high standards. Republicans hated Trump but didnt care if he was racist, sexist, etc. if he passed their legislation :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから