Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posing With Fans Backstage In Barcelona

Enzo

Featured Posts

JohnWayne92
3 hours ago, Tan Fei said:

Is it true that she told fans backstage that shes still in a lot of pain ?

In a nutshell she told us that it was very bad during ARTPOP, and before the Joanne World Tour, but that it's under control now.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

That chubby guy on the back is so cute :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JohnWayne92

They take 4 pictures, we all posed differently each time. I'm pretty sure they decided on the last one for our group. I was hoping to get all 4 of them, as I had one with my paws up also. (They told us 3, so I wasn't expecting a 4th). She had her glass behind her, or else I probably would have been halfway on the box she was on with her =p25394636_10212931111306546_9124999480877 

ryanripley
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

In a nutshell she told us that it was very bad during ARTPOP, and before the Joanne World Tour, but that it's under control now.

:giveup: oh bless her little hard working self :giveup: 

this fanbase acts like she's made of glass after one cancelled tour date but in reality she's as tough as nails :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JohnWayne92
14 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I don't get why she can't take individual photos but alright

I thought very much the same way, but I get it. Her security team was RIDICULOUS, and after things like Manchester, it's become a little more tight. 

Also, she just got done with a 2 and 1/2 hour show, and even tho she isn't made of glass, she does have health issues. We didn't leave the arena that night until 1am. If she did individual photos and sat there with us and talked for forever, it would have been 2 or 3am. I completely get it. 

I honestly didn't feel like I wasted my money in the slightest, and will cherish this as long as I live. 

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I thought very much the same way, but I get it. Her security team was RIDICULOUS, and after things like Manchester, it's become a little more tight. 

Also, she just got done with a 2 and 1/2 hour show, and even tho she isn't made of glass, she does have health issues. We didn't leave the arena that night until 1am. If she did individual photos and sat there with us and talked for forever, it would have been 2 or 3am. I completely get it. 

I honestly didn't feel like I wasted my money in the slightest, and will cherish this as long as I live. 

An individual picture would not even take 5 seconds between one person and another though. It's just the idea of a group photo to me is so ugly and completely a waste of money, but it is advertised as a group photo so I cannot really be angry at the haus.

6 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

??????

mezzanine
22 hours ago, Enzo said:

I really HATE the fact of not being even able to touch her for the picture, I mean, just look at the first guy on the right, the pose is so unnatural just to not touch her body... why don't they allow people that spends +1000€ to do a normal picture? why doesn't she just establish that contact for the photo? I mean they're your fans, the ones that have been supporting you since the beginning... and I know there's just a lot of rich people that only want the pic for social networks or whatever, but you clearly see that's not the case in here

Spoiler

by the way i think the one with the glasses was the dealer in barcelona then :ladyhaha:

malongaga
On 23-1-2018 at 12:26 AM, Robot said:

That girl on the right does NOT look amused :rip: 

she paid €1000 for a group photo :ladyhaha:

• 2 weeks later...
Monica Christine Tindslett

I was there. That girl is Gaga fan deluxe. She was so nervous. We had a 20 min chat with Gaga before pictures. That was strange. At our photo We cant SEE her eyes, cause her hat hide it. Also, there was a russian couple there that was drunk and rude! They destroyed the whole thing. Bodyguard removed them, no picture.. that idiot asked Gaga if she liked Putin... russians girlfriend asked Gaga why Some of her fans at Meet and great cried over her. Omg. Poor Gaga. 

Archived