💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour 02 arena london Feb 4th... Nosebleed seats

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

Okay so i'm seeing gaga in 13 days at the 02 in london and I've got level 4 seats in block 416. Obviously it's high upand she'll be tiny but can i still hear and see the stage well from there?

I'll be like 5 rows or so down from the photo below. Either way I can't wait, send super glue and please donate to the british wig foundation to give those who have had their weaves snatched by gaga.

View-from-O2-Arena-London-Block-416-Row-

Lextyr97
5 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

Okay so i'm seeing gaga in 13 days at the 02 in london and I've got level 4 seats in block 416. Obviously it's high upand she'll be tiny but can i still hear and see the stage well from there?

I'll be like 5 rows or so down from the photo below. Either way I can't wait, send super glue and please donate to the british wig foundation to give those who have had their weaves snatched from gaga.

You should see my seat from Fenway lmaooo Gaga will look like a giant at your angle compared to how I saw her :selena:

21317878_1674791845873004_22889548409413 

But yeah, you'll be able to see and hear everything just fine. Don't worry about sound. She'll definitely look small, but she'll be visible lol

venusfly

You will definitely hear loud and clear, the speakers in this arena are almost deafeningly loud for most concerts. You won’t see her face or anything but you’ll see her body and stuff, but there’s screens everywhere showing you closeups so it’s fine. Enjoy the show :)

Mirrion Rizzons

thank you guys. I literally made a gagadaily account just to ask this question haha and now i'm super excited for my show!

Catnikko
15 minutes ago, Cometomemega said:

I'll be like 5 rows or so down from the photo below. Either way I can't wait, send super glue and please donate to the british wig foundation to give those who have had their weaves snatched by gaga.

I saw rihanna in almost that exact spot for her loud tour, i could see ok and it was still fun but i remember being scared af because the steps are so narrow and high up :selena:

Actual patient

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

I saw rihanna in almost that exact spot for her loud tour, i could see ok and it was still fun but i remember being scares af because the steps are so narrow and high up :toofunny:

haha yeah i've heard about the steep af stairs but it's okay I'm not afraid of heights

Mirrion Rizzons
Just now, Jonathan2244 said:

do you have your tickets?

yep I got them back in february :)

GagaUnderYou

tbh you kind of she all the stage lighting and every better from a far. Contact ticketmaster and see if they have better seats for an upgrade if you wanted. 

Laceface

I had tickets exactly like these for the artRAVE and the O2 steward offered free tickets to move us to the bottom left near the side of the stage as they had under estimated the layout. Keep a look out for them and ask 

Mirrion Rizzons

Okay thank you for the advice! Where can i find the o2 steward guy + tbh tho i feel like I'd be rude just walking up to him like "hey you got better seats?!" :ladyhaha:

Archived