💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

New Rules goes top 10 on The Hot 100

JiU

Featured Posts

OK, so the big story of the week is obviously Havana going #1, but let's not forget that good sis Dua Lipa notched her first top 10 in the US with New Rules at #8 :kara: Honestly so proud of her! Heard New Rules the day the album came out and it was one of my fave songs released that year. Totally deserving!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8095345/camila-cabello-havana-young-thug-hot-100-number-1

AlexanderMagno

YES, now THIS is a musician I'll proudly congratulate :golfclap: in my opinion, the best pop new artist, and some of her songs are really nice. All she needs is a good direction.

Arturo
Just now, Tyler1992 said:

I came here snapping my hip thinking this was a thread about new rules on the Hot 100 :triggered:

It literally is though?

2 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

I came here running snapping my hip thinking this was a thread about new rules on the Hot 100 :triggered:

Sis Billboard = hot 100 :laughga: Edited it for clarification tho

Tyler1992
Just now, Arturo said:

It literally is though?

New rules for hot 100 songs. Ughhh I can never clarify my thoughts 

Ricardo

Are you telling me the big hit that is New Rules just charted top 10 until now? what is wrong with US :wtf:

Just now, Ricardo said:

Are you telling me the big hit that is New Rules just charted until now? what is wrong with US :wtf:

US is usually late on foreign pop songs. Even their own artists are only hitting #1 now when the song really seems to be waning in popularity at this point. 

Arturo
Just now, Ricardo said:

Are you telling me the big hit that is New Rules just charted until now? what is wrong with US :wtf:

Well not just charted. It’s been on the Hot 100 for nearly 30 weeks.

Tyler1992
1 minute ago, SinnersVenus said:

Sis Billboard = hot 100 :laughga: Edited it for clarification tho

I knooooow. I meant I thought this was a thread dedicated to new rules regarding tracking on the Hot 100. 

15 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

YES, now THIS is a musician I'll proudly congratulate :golfclap: in my opinion, the best pop new artist, and some of her songs are really nice. All she needs is a good direction.

Is this Camila shade? :oprah:

The Louvre

Happy for Dua! She deserved a US hit after her slayage in Europe

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Archived