Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Born This Way Ball Professional Footage?

slayo

Featured Posts

Where can I find the professional footage shot of the Born This Way Ball? Does anyone have any of it?

Make it stupid!

andy232000

There is no professional footage available. There are clips of some 4K stationary cameras going around on a website that records local shows. They recorded clips of her Tacoma date. However they only have 4-5 songs (born this way, poker face, bad romance, just dance and telephone) and like 40 seconds of each. 

Now, there is a bootleg of her show in Chile, however the person who obtained the file from the local camera company did not render it on 1080p. I tried to get it out of them years ago when I was making My BTWB dvd, but the company told me that they never saved th HD file because they were only supposed to show the footage for the screens. You can find this bootleg on YouTube but it’s pretty terrible quality looking. 

there isn't any.

apparently gaga wanted rid of all the recordings of the show that she had taken over the 2012-2013 period so we don't even have any chance of it leaking. :cryga:

Andrea B
14 minutes ago, jxckk said:

there isn't any.

apparently gaga wanted rid of all the recordings of the show that she had taken over the 2012-2013 period so we don't even have any chance of it leaking. :cryga:

why?:triggered:

1 minute ago, Andree said:

why?:triggered:

she was on drugs throughout the tour then the hip pain started towards the end of 2012, maybe she looks back on it like an unhappy time during her most iconic tour. 

MEDONER
6 minutes ago, jxckk said:

her most iconic tour. 

Except Joanne World Tour shìts all over it for breakfast :sis:

2 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

Except Joanne World Tour shìts all over it for breakfast :sis:

not in outfits and theatricality it doesn't. :sure:

MEDONER
1 minute ago, jxckk said:

not in outfits and theatricality it doesn't. :sure:

The outfits except for the iconic Government Hooker one were tragic and unflattering as fùck. I don't even know what kind of theatricality are you talking about because the storyline was a total cringe, but of course you're entitled to live in the delusion that everything about BTW is a gift from the gods, meanwhile people with actual taste can enjoy the ultimate Gaga experience a.k.a. the Joanne World Tour :queenga:

4 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

The outfits except for the iconic Government Hooker one were tragic and unflattering as fùck. I don't even know what kind of theatricality are you talking about because the storyline was a total cringe, but of course you're entitled to live in the delusion that everything about BTW is a gift from the gods, meanwhile people with actual taste can enjoy the ultimate Gaga experience a.k.a. the Joanne World Tour :queenga:

lets not with the aggressive sassy attitude.

rhoa-kandi-reaction-01.gif?itok=RchaqXBA

We all know half of the outfits from BTWB were better than the JWT outfits and thats not shade, I just attended the JWT in Amsterdam and yeah the outfits were good but I personally don't think they match up to BTWB. The theatricality is literally laced throughout the BTWB go back and rewatch it....

1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

There is no professional footage available. There are clips of some 4K stationary cameras going around on a website that records local shows. They recorded clips of her Tacoma date. However they only have 4-5 songs (born this way, poker face, bad romance, just dance and telephone) and like 40 seconds of each. 

Now, there is a bootleg of her show in Chile, however the person who obtained the file from the local camera company did not render it on 1080p. I tried to get it out of them years ago when I was making My BTWB dvd, but the company told me that they never saved th HD file because they were only supposed to show the footage for the screens. You can find this bootleg on YouTube but it’s pretty terrible quality looking. 

where can you find the tacoma videos?

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

andy232000
25 minutes ago, Pluto said:

where can you find the tacoma videos?

The user that posted the video link above, it’s those 

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

This is the closest we have to professional footage.

And this screen recording 

Her choreography looked TRAGIC in the first video lol

Archived