💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga in Amsterdam today

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Im in Amsterdam right now on a uni trip and have been keeping an eye out for ha all day :cryga: is she still here or has she left? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Im in Amsterdam right now on a uni trip and have been keeping an eye out for ha all day :cryga: is she still here or has she left? 

Too late fam. She is in Belgium now. Her show is in few hours 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, RGR said:

What is this bitch doing in Amsterdam? She has a concert in Antwerp in 6 hours lmao

Come visit here plz :cryga:

Smoking weed >>>>>>> sold out show 

:lolga:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

mezzanine
On 22/1/2018 at 3:20 PM, thierryrreiht said:

1. “I don’t like wasting my time [...] smiling and taking selfies. It feels shallow to my existance. I have a lot more to offer than my image”

2. “When you decide to take a picture do you realize the moment has just died?”

so you've never seen her, you have her in front of you for 10 seconds leaving on a car and you wouldn't try to get an autograph/do the picture because you don't have an album or pen with you right

latest?cb=20170103031600 

thierryrreiht
5 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

so you've never seen her, you have her in front of you for 10 seconds leaving on a car and you wouldn't try to get an autograph/do the picture because you don't have an album or pen with you right

latest?cb=20170103031600 

If I plan on waiting hours to see her for 10 secs I'd have something to get signed, I'd have a letter to give her and have a friend record it for me :awkney:

mezzanine

so you interviewed them? you're not the standard, some people get just blocked, literally a week ago i was at her hotel's door and fans were running because of twitter clues/noticed when they were walking around, and some of them just screamed and were running from one way to another.

if you're a fan, it's normal to want a picture with your idol, y'all acting now like social advocates and don't notice that a BIG % of this fanbase is between 13-16, and I'm pretty sure gaga doesn't really care about real fans that pay tickets and her albums wanting a picture with her, mostly because she's literally selling the possibility of getting pics with her for 1000€, it's more because of famous people/instagrammers/posers that don't give a **** about her but the Likes she generates on social media

Archived