Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will We Ever Get Telephone With Beyonce Live

AJK273

Featured Posts

So Coachella is coming up soon and it has gotten some peoples hopes up for FINALLY a live version of Telephone with Gaga and Beyonce onstage slaying the iconic choreography and everything :giveup:

I have honestly been praying for this :pray: and I am pretty certain that if Beyonce was not with twins last year at not only Gagachella and Superbowl it would have happened at one of those spots. 

But, I can be delusional sometimes. We know that they are still really close friends due to the Ivy Park sweater Gaga received from Bey when she had her period of hospitalisation last year so don't @ me with "they hate each other" mess :bye:

Do you think it will ever happen sisters? Please let me know what you think

2ceab0df8c102a27c0c970256300ab92.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

AmericanGUY

no and i'm okay with that because the moment bayonse would get on the stage all the media would ignore that gaga was there and it's gaga's song

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

1 minute ago, seXXX dreams said:

if it didn’t happen in the songs prime, why would it happen 9 years later

They might consider like a reunion type thing for Gaga's ten year anniversary this year. Happens a bunch randomly when no one expects it. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

if it didn’t happen in the songs prime, why would it happen 9 years later

The Cure teas

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

It is really weird we never got a live performance with Bey. I wonder why.

Spoiler

does Bey dislike not being the centre focus in performances lmao 

joanoflark

They will perform it when they're both in their seventies in some kind of event where they're honoured for their legacies.

That would probably only happen if both are on tour and happen to be in the same city on the same day :triggered:

8 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

That would probably only happen if both are on tour and happen to be in the same city on the same day :triggered:

Bey has been in Gaga’s audience before and still hasn’t gotten up and sang it.

I can see them doing it when they are older. Honestly the best time to do it would’ve been SB or huge event during the single’s time. I don’t think they ever choreographed anything together either.

At this point I’d just let it go. They’re both too controlling when it comes to their performances so it prob wouldn’t work

BYE

Archived