đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

More possible evidence Gaga's releasing this year

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Well that account that is gonna leak the HQ Bad Romance video also said this..

and they've leaked so many exclusive photos and whatever this year, if you look down their feed

maybe someone who's close to gaga and leaks these pictures told them her LG6 plans

and they've only tweeted a few rumours which makes them seem more credible

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel

This person seems actually quite legitimate. I shall allow myself to be very minorly and cautiously hyped. 

theahsfan
Just now, DiamondAngel said:

This person seems actually quite legitimate. I shall allow myself to be very minorly and cautiously hyped. 

The fact that they're not spewing out rumour after rumour seals the deal for me

I don't why some people think she won't release this year. Since last year I have been expecting Gaga to release in the first or second quarter of 2018. I mean there are many hints from her team and she has been working on LG6 since at least August of 2017.

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, Quark said:

I don't why some people think she won't release this year. Since last year I have been expecting Gaga to release in the first or second quarter of 2018. I mean there are many hints from her team and she has been working on LG6 since at least August of 2017.

Precisely, but some actually think she's releasing in 2019 or even 2020

8 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Well that account that is gonna leak the HQ Bad Romance video also said this..

and they've leaked so many exclusive photos and whatever this year, if you look down their feed

maybe someone who's close to gaga and leaks these pictures told them her LG6 plans

and they've only tweeted a few rumours which makes them seem more credible

Those pics are all taken from Lobster Eye Creative Direction film which they released last year :selena:

They know nothing :trollga:

http://cxainc.com/artist/lobster-eye/portfolio/36440/

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Chris Evans

based on past releases she won't release til late 2019 so I'm still shocked every time monsters thought she was releasing all of last year especially at the AMAs

However, releasing this year might not be a stretch

10 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Precisely, but some actually think she's releasing in 2019 or even 2020

No one knows when she is releasing, but she took about six months to make Joanne. If she has been continuously working since August, then this month will be her sixth month working on LG6. She could possibly be done or almost done. So I don't see her wating until 2019 or later to release LG6.

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

based on past releases she won't release til late 2019 so I'm still shocked every time monsters thought she was releasing all of last year especially at the AMAs

However, releasing this year might not be a stretch

but based on past releases, she should be releasing this year since it's on average a 2 year gap between records :oprah: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

theahsfan
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

but based on past releases, she should be releasing this year since it's on average a 2 year gap between records :oprah: 

yeah regardless i still believe she's releasing

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived