Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NEW GAGA MUSIC CALLED "Do Or Die" and "Spin" According to Label Insider

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

9 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

K tho, but this hyped me a bit

u3y93wM.gif

the hype will get me killed before the actual release, whatever we get it by that time :giveup: 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

"....90s dance/house vibe with piano alot."

OMG, my fave album is cumming, ARTPOP is shaking :giveup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

14 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

u3y93wM.gif

Literally sounds WAAAYYYY too good to be true. I mean 2011 was the last time we had a proper 4 single era treatment so...take it with a boulder of salt hennies u3y93wM.gif

twigsnasty

Music Truthteller is REALLY saying a lot of stuff about the upcoming months; it better be true if he doesn't want to get exposed for lying

twigsnasty

ALSO: when did gags have time to record her full album in what, 5 months? unless she's been recording since the superbowl, i don't know how she was able to do this on the road. a lot of born this way was recorded on a tour bus, so unless she's been recording for a year, i doubt the album is even done yet:excuseu:

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, lavendermusic said:

ALSO: when did gags have time to record her full album in what, 5 months? unless she's been recording since the superbowl, i don't know how she was able to do this on the road. a lot of born this way was recorded on a tour bus, so unless she's been recording for a year, i doubt the album is even done yet:excuseu:

They're not true, mess at people really believing this. The album isn't done and we won't be getting it until 2019.

twigsnasty
1 minute ago, Finn The Human said:

They're not true, mess at people really believing this. The album isn't done and we won't be getting it until 2019.

i mean we could hope for mid-late 2018,, we get an album every other year (counting c2c)

RainingOnMe
Just now, lavendermusic said:

i mean we could hope for mid-late 2018,, we get an album every other year (counting c2c)

I think all we are getting this year is a single and in Q4.

ryanripley
9 hours ago, lavendermusic said:

joanne was done in 6 months

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Drin Lon

She's been writing it since August for sure, if not earlier. And she's been recording since September/October. She also did some recording session with DJWS after the SB, but we don't know if they're gonna be used. If she's releasing in April the lead, it would be at least 6 months of continuous recording.

ModernEcstasy

Not backing up ANY twitter “insider”. 

But if she is in fact using songs from the original LG5, then she only has to rework existing music. :) 

Sweet Olive
On 27/1/2018 at 2:14 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

u3y93wM.gif

This would be so good, I'm crying. So probably it's not happening...

We didn't even know when she filmed the Joanne MV, so I wouldn't be surprised if she recorded stuff during the tour or even before that. I can feel that something's coming soon.

SOON:laughga:.

Like what you Sea?

Archived