💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Taylor's Next Single Should Be...

DiscoHeaven23

reputation next single  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What should be Taylor's next single?

• I Did Something Bad
    • Don't Blame Me
    • Delicate
    • So It Goes...
    • Gorgeous
    • Getaway Car
    • King of My Heart
    • Dancing With Our Hands Tied
    • Dress
    • This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Eng Game is starting to fall on Pop Radio, which signals the beginning of its decline.

It's going to go up on the Hot 100 due to the video release this week, but will decline after. 

So what should be the next single?

"Call It What You Want" wouldn't fit on this, so say that if you choose it

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustinLovesGaga

Hmmm well first thought I'd say I Did Something Bad, but I REALLY want that to be a single during the summer which we have another 3 months, so I'd say Delicate for February - April 

NIGHTCRAWLER

Well I don't think Gorgeous or Call It What You Want will be singles since they were released before the album was as "promo" songs. Obvisouly she won't take King Of My Heart, Dress or So It Goes. Don't Blame Me isn't good to fit next to End Game and Delicate is more of a 4th single tbh. Dancing with our hands tied isn't mainstream enough so I can already tell that the next single is gonna be either I did something bad either Getaway Car. And Delicate is gonna be the 4th or the 5th

Since ha singles are already underperforming, Dancing With Our Hands Tied or Delicate :sis:

if they’re trying to get a hit, hmm... Don’t Blame Me or Getaway Car probably

DelusionalGaga

I like Getaway Car the most but I doubt that it would have any success. Delicate and Dress would fit to what's on the charts, so probably one of those 

Teal Ambition

DON'T BLAME ME YOUR LOVE MADE ME CRAZY 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Illuminati
12 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

Hmmm well first thought I'd say I Did Something Bad, but I REALLY want that to be a single during the summer which we have another 3 months, so I'd say Delicate for February - April 

It's not exactly the type of song to be a summer hit imo, Delicate or Getaway Car could be her Wildest Dreams of this era. 

OT: I guess anything would do as long as it's controversial. At least she doesn't give up after 2-3 singles.

The Bling

Depends on whether it's the last single or not. For last single I NEED Getaway Car

Meanwhile we can have King Of My Heart of I Did Something Bad :staymad: The others not really tbh

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Thomas P

I want Getaway Car to be next, but I think that Delicate would perform best, so she’ll probably go with that. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

thierryrreiht
37 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

which signals the beginning of its decline.

has it ever risen :laughga:

Archived