Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Best Night Ever💜

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Last night I attended the JWT in Amsterdam and I was SLAYED.It was my first time seeing Gaga live.💙It was listerally the best night ever.💙

So I left at around 15:00 and was in Amsterdam-Zuid at around 16:00.First I went to some café to drink something and afterwards I went to a restaurant(idk the name but it’s the biggest one near the MediaMarkt)and after I was done I went to the Ziggo Dome around 18:00.

So,I arrived to the Ziggo Dome and I had very good seats so when I arrived at around 18:05 there wasn’t a very short queue thankfully.And I remember everyone going crazy when the doors opened.

I RAN to the merchandise store after delivering off my jacket and I bought the following things:

-The pink RhinoGa shirt.

-The JWT litograph/poster.

-The orange ‘Stay Joanne’ rubber bracelet.

-One of the JWT tote bags.

I wore everything I bought:)

So,later on I went up and to 213(where I was seated)and I watched the documentary again(I was there around 19:15).It was really beauitful💙

Then,the countdown started and everyone went crazy,and when Diamond Heart started:giveup:Then A-YO came and then at Poker Face I was SLAYED when she perfectly in Dutch said:’STA OP(STAND UP)’,and I did and jumped and danced through the whole songs.Then the Car Interlude started and I was SLAYED once again,and when John Wayne came on and the explosion/firework came on,guess what?SLAYED:giveup:

I bopped and jumped to ScheiBe and Alejandro,and the Rhino Interlude SLAYED me,and I danced and jumped through the whole Just Dance-LoveGame-Telephone segment:woohoo:

Then after the Applause Film Interlude(which was so AMAZING with all the lights and electronic effects),Applause,my ALL TIME favorite Gaga songs came on,I went wild:woohoo:Then Come To Mama came on,that was very cool with all those visuals.Then The Edge Of Glory came on and I was SLAYED with all those vocals.And I swear I thought at one point Gaga waved at me,SHOOK:excited2:I didn’t know If it was really directed at me,but I still waved back,and I think she saw💜And then Born This Way came on and then I bopped again:woohoo:

Then the Suffocation Interlude came on,and it was scarier than I thought.I mean the electrocic daze sounds and all the scream sounds,I was SHOOK(in a good way).Then Bloody Mary came on,I was AMAZED it was so good:giveup:And then Dancin’ In Circles and Paparazzi,I was bopping again.Then the bridges went up and Angel Down came and that was AMAZING too.And Joanne really warmed my heart.It was also so AMAZING when a fan screamed ‘I LOVE YOU’ and Gaga stopped her speech to say:’I love you too’💜Then Joanne was beautiful,a beautiful moment💜

Then the DarkGa Paint Face Interlude came on,and than when Gaga came on I bopped to all of Bad Romance.I was also really warmed by the letter Gaga read after Bad Romance,and I was so SHOOK when she started singing So Happy I Could Die AND Mary Jane Holland:giveup:And then The Cure came on,that was really AMAZING too💜

And then later on Gaga went on and waved at us.I made the heart💜 sign with my hands,I hope Gaga noticed me in the audience.Then Gaga sung Million Reasons and I was SLAYED,once again.

I had the most AMAZING night of all time,and like I said I hope Gaga noticed me in the audience💜

Thank you for reading:hug:

And for the future-JWT-go-ers,I hope you have a lot of fun and an AMAZING experience💜

thatfoxyfeeling

Sounds like you had a really good time, I remember my first Gaga concert and I’ll never forget it. :kara:

LittleMonster20
6 minutes ago, Marvin99 said:

Sounds like you had an amazing night, can't wait for my concert in cologne :D

I hope you have an AMAZING time💜

2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Why does that matter?:ladyhaha:

Just curious to see where all the GGD Dutch monsters live 🤷🏼‍♂️

Marvsnr

1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I hope you have anAMAZING time💜

I will gonna dance, scream and cry the whole concert 💜

papergangstas

Does anyone know how much the joanne bracelet costs (at concerts)?:excuseu:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Jeroen Bloeming
2 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

Does anyone know how much the joanne bracelet costs (at concerts)?:excuseu:

€5

Archived