💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shangela talks ASIB, working with Gaga

Hurem

Featured Posts

GRIMEZSZ
6 minutes ago, pophatesflops said:

gaga is literally crediting herself as "stefani germanotta" in the movie so i have no idea why she'd be upset with people calling her stefani lmao

she's like one of those tumblr girls who get annoyed when you call them her

:triggered:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove
27 minutes ago, pophatesflops said:

gaga is literally crediting herself as "stefani germanotta" in the movie so i have no idea why she'd be upset with people calling her stefani lmao

she's like one of those tumblr girls who get annoyed when you call them her

don't embarass yourself. get your facts straight. 

pophatesflops
54 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

don't embarass yourself. get your facts straight. 

i'm so embarrassed that i got this insignificant piece of information wrong

let me hide myself under my AURA in shame

Schwerk
2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. It's just like the people who call drag queens by their birth name. If you aren't sleeping with the person, don't call them by their birth name ya know? Hope that made sense. Cold medicine is making me a little loopy

I've had this dilemma before when I saw Jinx and Detox (different nights) at my fav club. I called them by their real name because they were out of drag and I didn't want to draw too much attention to them.

I wouldn't call her Stefani if I was a random girl on a movie set. But it might be because Gaga is really at ease and friendly to people she first meets, often giving hugs and shaking hands and stuff. Also she not on a stage so if you are not a fan you might not now how her stage name became a real name for her. Not everyone with a stage name uses it all the time.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ctherainbow

So excited to see Shangela's and Willam's role in the movie!  And Shangela is so cute how excited she gets about it.   :giveup:

The whole thing about not calling Gaga "Stefani" though... it bothers me.  Gaga literally spent 2010-2012 deliberately casting herself as a surrogate mother for all her fans who didn't have an accepting family, and now we're expected not to speak to her like family?  I consider her a sister at this point in my life, and if I meet her, ima call her by her name.  Sorry, Stef.     :shrug: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Kimblue
10 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

So excited to see Shangela's and Willam's role in the movie!  And Shangela is so cute how excited she gets about it.   :giveup:

The whole thing about not calling Gaga "Stefani" though... it bothers me.  Gaga literally spent 2010-2012 deliberately casting herself as a surrogate mother for all her fans who didn't have an accepting family, and now we're expected not to speak to her like family?  I consider her a sister at this point in my life, and if I meet her, ima call her by her name.  Sorry, Stef.     :shrug: 

Just get in between the sheets with her and it’s all good.

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Marjol said:

I've had this dilemma before when I saw Jinx and Detox (different nights) at my fav club. I called them by their real name because they were out of drag and I didn't want to draw too much attention to them.

I wouldn't call her Stefani if I was a random girl on a movie set. But it might be because Gaga is really at ease and friendly to people she first meets, often giving hugs and shaking hands and stuff. Also she not on a stage so if you are not a fan you might not now how her stage name became a real name for her. Not everyone with a stage name uses it all the time.

As a dear friend of mine who does drag puts it

" out of drag, my birth name is fine. In drag, it better be a god damn life threatening emergency for you to use my birth name

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, ctherainbow said:

Hmm interesting point. Maybe it's just she's so used to being "Gaga/mama monster" that stefani just feels weird for her if that make sense 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ctherainbow
3 hours ago, Kimblue said:

Just get in between the sheets with her and it’s all good.

:ladyhaha: 

Gaga converting the gays one hunty at a time.  A true reverse Whoreholeian expedition.   :ladyhaha: 

ctherainbow
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Hmm interesting point. Maybe it's just she's so used to being "Gaga/mama monster" that stefani just feels weird for her if that make sense 

Could be.  If she seemed offended by it when I met her and called her Stef, I'd explain why I did it so that hopefully she'd understand.   :giveup: 

Oriane

I find it weird too that she doesn't like to be called Stefani. It's her name after all, of course her stage name is Lady Gaga but she was not there as Lady Gaga here, she was an actress on the set of the movie, she's like everyone else. You would call your co-workers by their name, at least "Miss Germanotta" would be correct. I understand that she wouldn't want to be called Stefani in a situation where she has to be « Lady Gaga », like a performance, an interview...

Also I would feel so bad if she talked to me like that :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Contrapoints

I honestly wonder whether Gaga calls herself Gaga in her own head at this point. 

SchwineLove

sis, imagine she's after performing in her Gaga persona only to meet her fans calling her "Stefani". it's ruining the mood right? like being called Gaga differs her state of mind than being called Stefani in private, by her close, private or familial connections. it's like she would be caught off guard if she was called Stefani by random fans. I think it's all whole psychological and she can't help being uncomfortable to be called Stefani randomly by random fans. 

Archived