💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are so many celebrities dying?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Perhaps a better rephrasing of that question would be: Do people actually die this often for the same reasons? We still don't know how Dolores O'Riordan died, George Michael and Carrie Fisher got cardiac arrests even though they weren't very old, and not to mention the many other celebrities who died of cancer. Is it that easy to get cancer? What's the leading cause? Is it because of generally unhealthy lifestyles? I don't even hear of this many people in my life having cancer or organ failures. Perhaps I don't have the experience of having many people around me pass away, but it's just so strange. If it's indeed this common then it's scary to think of how easy it is to just suddenly die or lose a loved one. :(

DoremonLove

Cancer these days has become common my aunt n uncle both died of cancer few years back:(

How can anoyone not love gaga

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, DoremonLove said:

Cancer these days has become common my aunt n uncle both died of cancer few years back:(

It's so scary, especially because it seems like even the healthiest of people can get it out of nowhere :duck:

RadioIsOurs
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Well, I guess because they're humans?

giphy.gif

And so many people dying prematurely at such young ages is something you can relate to in your own life?

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

And so many people dying prematurely at such young ages is something you can relate to in your own life?

of course, man open your eyes. so many children and young people dying everyday

RadioIsOurs
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

of course, man open your eyes. so many children and young people dying everyday

I said YOUR life. People that you know of.

And also I'm asking in the context of 'the cause of death'.

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I said YOUR life. People that you know of.

And also I'm asking in the context of 'the cause of death'.

I dont get what's the difference, but yeah indeed I lost people who died prematurely and I've heard many times friends or other people talking about someone they know who died really young.

RadioIsOurs
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I dont get what's the difference, but yeah indeed I lost people who died prematurely and I've heard many times friends or other people talking about someone they know who died really young.

I'm sorry to hear that. I mean that's what I'm trying to find out, because death is still such a foreign concept in my life when it comes to my sphere of people. 

DoremonLove
13 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

It's so scary, especially because it seems like even the healthiest of people can get it out of nowhere :duck:

Which reminds me a 24 something year old neighbour of mine died too, he got cancer out of nowhere poor guy. I have experienced a lot of ppl around me dying so yeah its normal to me:(

How can anoyone not love gaga

RAMROD

We never know how long someone will live, be it celebrities or people that close to you.

I had lots of people that close to me passed away at young age. A best friend who passed away in a gruesome car crash in the eve of his wedding day. It was heartbreaking and traumatic for everyone, most especially his parents, his bride to be and myself. I was supposed to be his best man. What would be his wedding day turned into funeral just in less than 24 hours. Also, one of my cousin passed away in his sleep, and nobody knows why. He isn't ill or anything. But it happened. And he was just 25. These are just some examples.

With celebrities, their risk are even greater, since their extravagant lifestyle will caused that.

That is why I never missed doing and saying what I want to do and say, and never forget to say ILU to my lover every morning and evening, because each day can be my last day.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I'm sorry to hear that. I mean that's what I'm trying to find out, because death is still such a foreign concept in my life when it comes to my sphere of people. 

then you're really lucky 

Archived