Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lana Del Rey and her SNL performance

Blond

Featured Posts

So i just looked at this and felt terrible,because i listen to her almost every day

One of the comments said 1:50 Shakira is shaking :madge:

I can't someone please tell me this is fake,i'm sure it was her bad day or sth :(

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

blackstar

I think she said in a interview after that perfromance that she had stage fright before the perfromance and she ****ed up. Just compare that SNL perfromance with one of her live perfromances from her tour.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Illuminati

She was never an excellent performer and that was like her first big performance, so it's sort of understandable. She got a lot better since then. 

Ryusei

wow talk about OOOOOOOOOOOOLD news. Who knows maybe it'll be the same for troye lol massive  backlash followed by massive success of his album :poot: 

Musery

YeehawKylie

I remember seeing it live and acknowledging there were some issues with the performance, but didn't see it as quite the train-wreck others made it out to be. I mean, you take away the instrumental from Blue Jeans for any performance and it won't sound the best...the song is naturally very pitchy. I think her issue performing it live on SNL was that she hadn't quite perfected the art of the performance. Certain songs are just too hard to sing live and need to be adjusted. Rather than adjust, Lana tried to really go for he lows and highs of the song which I think was a) a distraction for the rest of the song vocally and b) too difficult. Not unlike how Kesha does not go for that high note when she sings 'Praying' live. 

GagaMegaFan

one of the comments:

this is what we all sound like when we sing Lana del Rey songs tbh

Spoiler

:sharon:

ew

teenagechrist

She was so nervous, poor Lana. :( But she has improved a lot.

feeling so hot tamale

SonOfAphrodite

I remember when the whole scandal happened and people would constantly make fun of her. Then she became an indie queen and everyone started wearing flower crowns  :selena: It gave her so much exposure. All publicity is good publicity.

Archived