💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga hasn't done any talk shows or talk show performances this era

FABian

Featured Posts

I wonder why she hasn't done really much live tv performances this era.

The only one I can remember is SNL, and nothing else. The fact that she hasn't really focused on promoting his album (despite superbowl), and it's been this successful is really good.

Why do you guys think she hasn't been doing talk shows ?

LittleMonster20

I think Gaga was too busy with other stuff this era(Superbowl,Coachella,ASIB filming,preperations for the JWT,the JWT,award show performances etc.).

But I would love to see Gaga on the Graham Norton show again:flutter:

Red Velvet

Sukkiri, SMAPXSMAP, The Late Late Show With James Corden, SNL, Royal Variety, every occasion she sang MR?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ryanripley

she did quite a big talk show special in japan but she seemed to focus on performance based promo around US and EU

idk if that was a kind of tactic :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

The Fame Monster

I think she just doesn’t like them. She has been more selective of which interviews she’s taking. And I think it’s good that she only does what she enjoys.

Find your freedom in the music

She had nothing to say this time around. I mean did we really want to hear "I'm my fathers daughter" "I'm Italian" "I'm that Oklahoma lady in the field with a baby in one hand and a glass of pinot grigio in the other" a million times? :poot:

She let the music speak for itself this time around. 

JudasIsAHolyFoo

What about all the radio talk shows for Perfect Illusion? 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

kihlophix

I don't think she feels comfortable doing tv interviews, she seems a lot more relaxed doing radio stuff.

Mister Gaga

She participated only in TV shows were she had to sing. X Factor UK, Royal Variety, SNL, Carpool Karaoke, Sukkiri, Alan Carr, SmapXSmap...she promoted a lot (add the Super Bowl, Coachella & FF2 and the era becomes literally one of the most promoted eras of all time). She prefered to promote just her music.

And if you look quite closely, she actually participated in some sort of talk shows (Today Show with the charity thing, interview in GMA, hundreads of radio shows when PI debuted).

FfFfFfFF

She did radio shows. :sis: She did it right audio-wise, but not visual-wise (funny how this is also one of the most recurring complains in this fanbase).

The Fame Monster

But I find it strange that she hasn’t been on Ellen Show for a long time. Gaga loves Ellen! 

Find your freedom in the music

Archived