Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga speaks Dutch (with a hand cheat sheet)

Rifek

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

I don’t speak Dutch but I can use a cheat sheet if you like OW! 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

FRANK1991

emotional

when the band has to constantly change the rhythm of the music to follow Gaga's vocals :ladyhaha: what a queen:firega: 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

ARTPOPNick

She better has that cheat sheet with her in Antwerp, but she probably is gonna talk French the whole time :') 

NIGHTCRAWLER
16 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

emotional

when the band has to constantly change the rhythm of the music to follow Gaga's vocals :ladyhaha: what a queen:firega: 

I dont know why she's almost late everytime one the last chorus 

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

She better has that cheat sheet with her in Antwerp, but she probably is gonna talk French the whole time :') 

most likely lmaooo

hausofcy
3 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

As If nobody in her team even knows that dutch is the main language in half the country :emma:

🇯🇵

ARTPOPNick
6 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

As If nobody in her team even knows that dutch is the main language in half the country :emma:

I guess you weren't there during the ArtRave

Letmelivemylife

"Thank you for giving me a million reasons to stick around" omg my heart!!! :wub:. It was so easy for her to say "buy my cd. I don't give a crap what you're going through" but she didn't. Instead she took all of those lost and broken kids and created something truly amazing. Little Monsters changed everything. It made being a "freak" cool. It changed what "I love my fans" really meant. And throughout it all, all of the ups and downs, her love is just as strong as it was in the beginning. It's never ever wavered, not even once. We're bonded for life ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

hausofcy
2 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

I guess you weren't there during the ArtRave

Nope. JWT was supposed to be my first concert ever but she postponed it one day before my exam :rip: 

🇯🇵

Archived