Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Twitter Tears Troye Sivan on SNL Apart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Brian Newman

I don't know, people are way too harsh on SNL performers sometimes. I'm not a fan of his, mainly because I don't get what the fuss is all about. Either way though, leave the kid alone and let him do his thing. People are always gonna talk, but look at Lana after all of the backlash she received on SNL!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

So, I didn't like it, thought his live vocals were a little slurry, but I wouldn't trash him.

Purr more, hiss less.

On 21/01/2018 at 12:09 PM, Wolf Boy said:

That album didnt sell 7 million copies because of 1 remix NOT on the album.

10 million actually

He can't sing if his life depends on it. It's flat out obvious. I just watched and the second verse is completely awkward. And even in the chorus he kinda belts it out but the voice lacks vibrancy. He's musical but maybe just try another instrument or be on the background.

ChaosVampire

I don't like him (in some cases I hate him) but to be honest he did pretty well (except this "dance" moves, they were terrible and made me fell uncomfortable). His voice is not that bad (I mean not that bad as Britney these times).  

Helxig
8 hours ago, Killa said:

He can't sing if his life depends on it. It's flat out obvious. I just watched and the second verse is completely awkward. And even in the chorus he kinda belts it out but the voice lacks vibrancy. He's musical but maybe just try another instrument or be on the background.

He's so good though :omg:

Okay so not amazing... but better than on SNL :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

3 hours ago, Helxig said:

i just watched this after posting my lame comment. And i quite enjoyed. At least there's something there

That acoustic makes it even more noticiable how he sucks though.... He just can't sing this song

10 hours ago, Helxig said:

That was miles better thean the SNL performance, but his SNL had sass, and that moan. He's not the next Gaga, but he has a good voice.

Helxig
8 hours ago, trash said:

I’ve seen Troye in concert and he sang way better than this. He may have just been really nervous for this performance 

How could you not be extremely nervous? It's live TV on a show that a lot of people watch! :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I usually try to steer away from posting negative stuff about a person if they're already getting a lot of hate despite them trying. They're being bombarded with messages that more or less say "You Suck!" and it can't feel good. Why contribute to that pile of unpleasantness?

Archived