💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Twitter Tears Troye Sivan on SNL Apart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

All these tweets though. Poor guy :(

The only positive tweets about it seem to be coming from his stans. 

Have to say, he seemed realllllllyyy nervous and i think it messed him up. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

He’s a great singer. I may not be a fan of his but I’ll bop to his tracks. No need for the hate he’s receiving :grr:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Pop Music

I just watched it. He was everything. Wig flew honestly. But his hunty fully came out so idk if the trump supporters are ok with it

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Bradley

Poor thing I wish he doesn't get affected too much, but tbh SNL is a really big show, you can't just perform there if you're bad at singing...

EGOT2027

I thought it was good!!!! His vocals were def slightly off, but I still enjoyed it!! Sorry straight viewers that not everything is targeted at you !!!!!!

Oh my :/ Haven't watched it yet but I'm nervous :S

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

PunkTheFunk
6 minutes ago, Jus said:

Oh my :/ Haven't watched it yet but I'm nervous :S

Honestly I came here to drag but it's not that bad :selena:

EDIT: Nvm :selena:

FrankGutz
6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Honestly I came here to drag but it's not that bad :selena:

He looks like Katy Perry when she tried to be Miley :air:  why did he went blonde?? omg

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Diamonster

Not a fan of Troye Sivan (I don't like whispery singers) and hhhh I don't wanna get attacked but he's not that good 

I'm up to getting proven wrong tho

edit: after watching more videos of him live, it's the same flat talking whispering every time I don't think anyone can change my mind and make me believe he can sing :sweat: It's just been proven again people will like anything if the person is good looking

RAMROD

LMAO never understand obsession over him or his music, his only good song was that happy litle pills or something.

But tbh, this perforrmance is not as bad as that KP cringe fest last year.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

andy232000

its not THAT bad. I really just cringed at that sex moan he did halfway of the second chorus

ItsTommyBitch

It wasn't that bad? He was okay vocally, a lot of acts these days just use hella backing/playback to hide their mistakes, so at least it was pretty raw.

I mean yeah, hes gay af and the dancing is too, but is that a reason to tear him apart? :rip: I'm sure he's proud of his dancing, the point of it is to be realistic and in the mood that hes feeling, not to have tight choreo and what not.

am a Lana stan, though, so I'm obviously biased to not give a **** about bad performances from my faves on national TV. (though Lana is a wonderful singer at times. Shes just inconsistent af)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived