đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gagas sister Natalie could sing?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

If Natalie could sing do you think she would be good? And what do you think she would sound like? Maybe like Gaga? Has anyone ever heard her sing? 

:what:

Discuss!!!!!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

derpmonster

I don't think I've heard Natalie even speak, so I can't tell what she sounds like. I do know that Gaga doesn't sound like either her mom or dad and has a pretty unique voice. Hard to tell. :) But she could probably be a good singer if she learned. She had great influence and support.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Pop Music

I think she would make glam rock. Like lady gaga and lady starlight review tease 

screen-capture-15.png

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

2 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

I don't think I've heard Natalie even speak, so I can't tell what she sounds like. I do know that Gaga doesn't sound like either her mom or dad and has a pretty unique voice

Rumour has it, that Natali was going to launch her music career and sounded fifty times better than Gaga. So what Gaga did, in the middle of the night she got a knife and cut off Natali's vocal cords and put them in herself. The reason that Natali doesn't have a scar, is because Gaga's been a surgeon since she was 13.

tumblr_nm5a3klegz1u3ptkco1_400.gif?w=549

Jewels n Drugs

i feel like she'd be a solange. kinda talented but kinda living in her sisters shadow, no shade tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Sneaky Oliver

Now that you’re saying that, I don’t think I’ve ever heard Natali’s voice :sweat: weird 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Imagine if Natali became famous and was invited to do the Super Bowl Halftime Show and Gaga got to perform twice. :trollga:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

ryanripley

highkey here for natali to be another The Pretty Reckless :excited2: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived