💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ed: "There's a very clear reason why" Grammy snubs happened

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8062854/ed-sheeran-grammy-snubs-jingle-ball-interview

Upon being asked if he was disappointed when he heard the news, the Dividesinger said he was not, explaining that he understood why it happened. “There’s a very clear reason why that happened and it’s bigger than me, like much bigger than me, and like it’s just something that, again, it was just meant to be, that is the way that this year was meant to roll out,” he says.

“You know I’m not dying, it’s not like I’m never gonna be nominated for a Grammy again,” continues Sheeran. “And I was nominated for two Grammys. This is why everything’s meant to be. The week after that, I get an MBE from the palace, I go No. 1 on Spotify, I go No. 1 on Billboard, I’m about to have my second ever Billboard No. 1, like there’s so many other things in the mix that counterbalance it.”

arilol.gif

arilol.gifarilol.gifarilol.gif

arilol.gif

arilol.gif

arilol.gif

He's the definition of bling, not the music. He repulses me tbh.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

I keep saying this: He's ugly both inside and out. He's the definition as to why the music industry is shallow and annoying. I really hope Sia sues him for that Cheap Thrill knockoff.

PrincessDiez

his orange troll ass loking head annoys the living crap out of me

and ed please get those eyes in sync :bon:

Cobyy

Lowkey know it’s not gonna happen BUT just because of this I hope Gaga snatches both Grammys 

Trxstan

Girl.... Jesus isn't looking at his tablet going: 'Imma screw with Ed just for fun' no ma'am

giphy.gif

woop hey there keep scrolling

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

it’s not like I’m never gonna be nominated for a Grammy again

Inb4 his 4th album curse 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Edonis

I’ve really tried to feel bad for him, empathize with him getting hate online, feel bad for the comments and stuff...but yikes sis. This is the language of a rat if I’ve ever seen one. Learn to be humble, Edwin. :diane:

Ungratefulness is never a cute look. :madge:

BLACKOUTbritney

The album may be charting well but it really isn't anything special and does not deserve an album of the year nomination  :triggered:

As for Shape of You not getting nominated for SOY or ROY, Bad Romance and TEOG were snubbed despite being critically acclaimed and successful, so his shitty cheap thrills meets no scrubs can handle it 

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, bayonse said:

so he's not allowed to speak the truth?

What truth? The Grammys are suppose to honor excellence in music, not the charts. Ed is clearly bitter.

Doncho

Yes totally Bling not the music LOL

BUT in a way I understand. Imagine Gaga having an amazing era (TFM) and only having 2 noms?? Kinda weird if u ask me. But Divide is no TFM soooo :trollga:

Archived