💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Gaga Saved My Concert Experience

The Fame Monster

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster

I just saw Lady Gaga performing at Amsterdam and it was so amazing!  I had just one bad experience which disturbed me during the whole concert.

We had seated tickets but of course we didn’t want to sit the whole time. Me and my sister were trying to be nice for the people behind us and we asked before Lady Gaga came on stage, that did they mind if we were gonna stand. 

First they said that there’s no problem, but soon they changed their minds. And we were like **** because we came to party.

I was really pissed and we were just sitting during Diamond Heart and A-YO.

But then Lady Gaga gave this ****ing amazing speech how she has given us so much that she wants something in return. And that something was that everybody on the seated places had to stand up during the whole concert.

We were so happy and we screamed and clapped like hell! Haha! And then all the others were standing up too.

But at some point they got really angry with us and they said that we have to sit. 

I had really fun but I wish they hadn’t sit there... **** them seriously.

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays

I always dance at concerts no matter what, unless you physically can’t I think it’s ridiculous not to. Like I paid money to come party, and that’s what I’m gonna do 

PrincessDiez

honestly I get that those places  r for siting BUT WHO THE ****S SITS DOWN DURING LADY GAGA CONCERT BIIIIITCH STAND THE **** UP AND PARTY

Cobyy

TheJoanneJoker

Who the hell goes to a Lady Gaga concert to sit

Spoiler

unless we talkin sitting on somebody's face but that's something else

Lmao girl I would hate you if you were blocking the view the entire show by standing in front of me in the seats

RodeckDanny

Oh my god are you serious? If that had happened in Spain a week ago everyone would have booed the sitting guys LOL

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

AlexanderMagno

Well... They were seated seats :emma:

If you wanted to jump, why didn't you go to the standing area?

JoanneMonster

At my barcelona shows no one even had the thought of sitting down during the concert.

Ther was a very old couple in front on me the first day, dancing to all the songs and it was the cutest thing ever

I See You

RodeckDanny
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Well... They were seated seats :emma:

If you wanted to jump, why didn't you go to the standing area?

Uhm that's not what the Gaga concert was for #sorry

Idk about America but in Europe she's making a speech begging everyone to stand up and dance throughout the concert unless you really can't do so 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Lmao girl I would hate you if you were blocking the view the entire show by standing in front of me in the seats

then stand up and dance too

tumblr_ouzb40pQTU1u6n38po1_250.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

then stand up and dance too

tumblr_ouzb40pQTU1u6n38po1_250.gif

I mean I definitely would but you can’t just expect people behind you in the seated area to be fine with you standing, blocking the view, the entire show

ryanripley
Just now, neptugne said:

I mean I definitely would but you can’t just expect people behind you in the seated area to be fine with you standing, blocking the view, the entire show

but at the same time, they can't expect people to stay seated during a pop concert so they should probably consider getting tickets at the front rows or have a good views of the screens

Just now, ryanripley said:

but at the same time, they can't expect people to stay seated during a pop concert so they should probably consider getting tickets at the front rows or have a good views of the screens

and if they wanted to dance, they should probably consider getting tickets in the area specifically made for people to dance in

ryanripley
Just now, neptugne said:

and if they wanted to dance, they should probably consider getting tickets in the area specifically made for people to dance in

sure :green: 

Archived