Space Cowboy
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

SHICD, the original masturbation anthem, DIC was found dead 

:tea:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SiliconeMonster

I'm QUAKING. It's been my favorite song forever. And she hasn't given SHICD ANY justice since her MB HBO special. Then shortly after cut it from the setlist which was of course right before the show I went to. :selena:

Despite my bitterness... it is SUCH an iconic bop. Gaga you're doing amazing sweetie just add both songs to the Vegas setlist and I'll forgive u  :tony:

Find your freedom in the music

One of her greatest song omg. I'm so glad it's not forgotten. :giveup:

Let's hope her next tour's (or even the Vegas residency) setlist will have more unusual songs.

super ultra

Two of my favourite Gaga songs ever, I'd sell my soul to hear them live again :cryga: But why did she sing SHICD? 

25 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

I'm QUAKING. It's been my favorite song forever. And she hasn't given SHICD ANY justice since her MB HBO special. Then shortly after cut it from the setlist which was of course right before the show I went to. :selena:

Despite my bitterness... it is SUCH an iconic bop. Gaga you're doing amazing sweetie just add both songs to the Vegas setlist and I'll forgive u  :tony:

She cut it from the setlist at TMB?? Did she still wear The Living Dress? I'm so sorry you missed out :saladga:

djBuffoon
2 hours ago, DiamondAngel said:

MJH is one of her best don't @ me 

Best track on ARTPOP idgaf

sethrb101
3 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

SHICD is one of the best songs she's ever made. Wish she would perform it more.

Read my sig, bitch. :nails:

Jk. It's not a bad song; I just don't see why people love it and pay other bops dust.

#Gaga2020

imnotyourbabe10

I'm dying to get ****ing blazed with her.  I bet it would be creative, conversational and time spent at her pool.  (Tits out, of course).  

tumblr_ovwz1bT6FX1qff2ilo1_500.gif

44972FC200000578-0-image-m-112_150609092

sipthistea

I wish they were more than acapellas. But it warmed my heart and I love how she still appreciates her past work that I've enjoyed so much through the years.

Thank You :kara:

Archived