Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LG wore Madonna's Face..

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

At this point its seems reductive to point out that relations between Lady Gaga and Madonna are complicated. It's not quite a full-on feud in the way some might imagine, but things remain icy. While Madonna once famously collaborated with Britney Spears, covered Kylie Minogue in concert, posed with Katy Perry on the cover of V, and used to have Gwen Stefani over for dinner parties, she's never quite fully embraced Gaga in the same way.

So it seems that it was in honor of Donatella that Gaga ended up wearing Madonna's face on her outfit. Last night, the singer performed in Milan, and, of course, not only was Versace on hand but she provided a custom leotard for the occasion as well. If may not be immediately apparent, if you look closely you'll spot the face of none other than Madonna.

vogue_1989may_madonna_us_first.jpg

More@ https://www.wmagazine.com/story/lady-gaga-madonna-donatella-versace-leotard

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

This is a cool fun fact but def not something that stands out/an issue imo

All I remember is Madonna and Gaga made the SNL skit together, other than that I can't recall anything else.  I still believe they like and respect each other and all this "feud"  is purely for publicity.  Secretly they love each other.

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, orb1tx said:

All I remember is Madonna and Gaga made the SNL skit together, other than that I can't recall anything else.  I still believe they like and respect each other and all this "feud"  is purely for publicity.  Secretly they love each other.

To be truly honest, I definitely think they'll end up working together on something one day

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She already wore something with this cover a couple of months ago.

what if they're not talking about cardi b... :oprah:

Spoiler

:ladyhaha: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, ryanripley said:

what if they're not talking about cardi b... :oprah:

Reveal hidden contents

:ladyhaha: 

Hmmm... :oprah:

Spoiler

Nah, the Madonna collab ship sank long time ago :selena:

Fame IV
24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Two steps behind :yay:

Who? :)

I clearly don't see any problem in this

A Star is Born ⭐

KleinGa
44 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be truly honest, I definitely think they'll end up working together on something one day

As a huge Madonna fan and a Gaga stan, a collab between the two is the only thing I want in this life.

That collab has the potential to become the biggest female collaboration in history.

Madonna, Gaga pleaase :pray:

monketsharona
Just now, KleinGa said:

As a huge Madonna fan and a Gaga stan, a collab between the two is the only thing I want in this life.

That collab has the potential to become the biggest female collaboration in history.

Madonna, Gaga pleaase :pray:

I'm rooting for this to happen too

Archived