💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga saying her birth name @JWTMilan

Fame IV

Featured Posts

Fame IV

Honestly, in my opinion, this was one of the best moments of the JWT Tour (Milano): Gaga recalling her Italian relatives and then saying her name: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (2:25)

I don't know, but this moment feels iconic to me. It's like, the persona Lady Gaga opening her heart to her roots:

Also, the performance of TEOG is excellent.

Isn't it heart melting? :)

A Star is Born ⭐

evgenigerm2

She also mentioned her full birth name in her speech at a pride event in Rome during the BTW era, but she changed it to Stefania Joanna Angelina Germanotta or smth like that

1:45

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Fame IV
1 minute ago, evgenigerm2 said:

She also mentioned her full birth name in her speech at a pride event in Rome during the BTW era, but she changed it to Stefania Joanna Angelina Germanotta or smth like that

Ah, didn't know! Thanks.

A Star is Born ⭐

PrincessDiez

it's so sweet but HONESTLY,and I already feel u guys draging me, I had enough of Joanne Lol I want her to be as exiting and Creative as before

nowdays she only talks bout familly Joanne this Joanne that like gurll

don't get me wrong this got me so emotional but I'm really tierd of it

I feel so bad for saying that lol:cryga:

Cobyy

DoremonLove

First time i have heard her pronouncing germonotta:udidnt: what is that accent in which she says:udidnt:

and i will never be tired of her speaking about her family :triggered: honestly she can be my friend n talk all day about her family:triggered:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Fame IV
7 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

it's so sweet but HONESTLY,and I already feel u guys draging me, I had enough of Joanne Lol I want her to be as exiting and Creative as before

It's your opinion and I respect it. But we can't deny Joanne is another creative era of Gaga. Being creative is that: challenging and evolving constantly.

This is what she needed to say now, and every album reflects her truth at the moment: The Fame/TFM talked about the desire of fame + fears. Born this way about overcoming obstacles, pride and self esteem. ARTPOP about art, pop culture and adrenaline. Now Joanne is about roots, family and joy. :) She's being creative as ever before.

A Star is Born ⭐

crisTEAne

i don't exactly know why, but whenever she performs TEOG, she sings herself into life just the way she exists in my mind. she is constantly changing, yet manages to remain the very same. :wub:

beautiful rendition of the song. thanks for sharing. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

sipthistea

To think at the beginning she didn't like to be called Stefani. 

Lunga Vita Alla Regina Stefani! 

Fame IV
7 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

i don't exactly know why, but whenever she performs TEOG, she sings herself into life just the way she exists in my mind. she is constantly changing, yet manages to remain the very same. :wub:

beautiful rendition of the song. thanks for sharing. 

You're welcome!

A Star is Born ⭐

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

First time i have heard her pronouncing germonotta:udidnt: what is that accent in which she says:udidnt:

Italian :poot: 

DoremonLove
28 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Italian :poot: 

I get that but first time heard her speak in this accent maybe this smoothly

Its so sexy:v: no wonder she keeps saying im italian:ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

moonsago

I can’t get over how beautiful she sounds this era, so far we are truly witnessing her vocal peak, she’s just flawless, I’m so happy for her and so excited for what’s next, I’ll always be a stan no matter what music she puts out, she could literally just hum the entire next album and I’d be bopping because I know what she has done for me and how she has helped me and my loyalty will forever remain with her. I hope one day I get to meet her and have a little chat, thanking her for everything. :kara:

3 hours ago, PrincessDiez said:

u should feel

ny4Gwth.jpg

But seriously now, in my opinion, this is the era that approached Gaga more from her family tho. I mean look how close they're now. I have never seen her family so close to her before. It doens't matter how long she keeps talkin bout them cuz they genuinely seem a proud family now + according to what people say, she has never seen her cousins ever before, so it's just one more reason for her to keep talkin bout them.

Let's keep being happy during this era cuz it's been much fun + love + family (her root family, friends and us, fans all unite)

:hug:

Archived