πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

We Been knew SIS

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

PartySick

The Madonna of the 21st century. Taylor Swift's songs are almost monotonous in meaning; Beyonce is WOW but does not have the "influence" factor Gaga has; Pink in my opinion has one of the greatest voices in pop history but lacks Gaga artistry; Katy Perry is a certified All-American as she dominated the US Billboard Charts like nobody has done she pales against the World Icon Lady Gaga is. As much as these artists have strengths and credentials in their own right, Gaga is the complete package.

Truly we stan an iconΒ :applause:

πŸ–€

Irrelevant

"Selena sucks. I met her once and it was awful. I witnessed the meetings of the 5 people in front of me, too. Here's what they were like:

Number 1: Chinese girl, around 25 years old. Black hair, brown eyes, and obviously had a tan. Selena takes one look at her and says, 'You're ugly. You really should get a life, because that tan is disgusting.' She cried, and Selena called security. They hugged her and said Selena was always like that, and they have been her security guards for 6 years.

Number 2: A teenage girl around 16 years old, brown hair, green eyes and really sexy. She made me horny, and I'm a girl. Selena's eyes bulged out, and she grinded against the girl, and put a hand in her panties. The girl pushed Selena away, but Selena made out with her. The girl called her disgusting, and ran away. I watched her go in the bathroom.

Number 3: A man 27 years old. It said so on his coat. Selena called his coat lame and took it off. Then she licked his crotch. He bit her.

Number 4: Selena insulted a 6 year old girl too tears. She told her she was ugly, fat, worthless, an ass, and messed up.

Number 5: Selena told a man she wanted to see his ****.

Me: I told her she was disgusting, and she hit me.

I saw them all in the bathroom (The bathroom was unisex), and the 1st one was crying, the 3rd one was tearing up, and the 5th one was saying the touching rule to himself. I was forced into sex with the other 2. I tried to fight them, but it felt so good and it was clear I wouldn't win, so I stooped."

Β 

WHAT is this mess skskkskkskskks

κ΄‘μ•Όλ‘œ κ±Έμ–΄κ°€ μ•Œμ•„ λ„€ home ground

PartySick
30 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

WHAT is this mess skskkskkskskks

Who cares when Demi flicks someone's vagina, THIS is quality story telling :air:

πŸ–€

Madam Margolyes
29 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I saw them all in the bathroom (The bathroom was unisex), and the 1st one was crying, the 3rd one was tearing up, and the 5th one was saying the touching rule to himself. I was forced into sex with the other 2. I tried to fight them, but it felt so good and it was clear I wouldn't win, so I stooped."

Was forced into sex with the other 2, meaningΒ with the 16 yo girl and the 6 yo girl....Β WHATΒ :what:

18 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Was forced into sex with the other 2, meaningΒ with the 16 yo girl and the 6 yo girl....Β WHATΒ :what:

LMAOΒ :sharon: DEADΒ :air:

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, SWhaaaat said:

LMAOΒ :sharon: DEADΒ :air:

Β 

22 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

That was probably a typo..

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

bloody g
23 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

What is Medonner doing at #18?...Ellie Goulding, Christina, Demi above her?:toofunny:

"Female pop singers today"

It's the sad truth...Β :madge:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

37 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

"Female pop singers today"

It's the sad truth...Β :madge:

Rebel Heart still sold more than all those girls' recent albums:madge:

Red Velvet
12 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

But streamed less, Delirium andΒ Tell Me You Love Me had better atreaming positions, Lotus not so much.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

bloody g
1 hour ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Because of tour bundles

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

Archived