Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have time to rehearse for the Grammys?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I know none of us can technically answer this question but let's have a discussion.

Are we getting a really simple performance? because as we know she's been performing in Spain, Italy and Amsterdam and Germany will be next.

Unless she's been doing nothing but rehearsals in her hotel I don't think we're getting a sophisticated performance at the Grammys.

Maybe another Million Reasons piano performance? :emma:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her touring is basically her rehearsal for the grammys since it was confirmed she would perform a Joanne track. She will prob perform it the same way she does on tour...whatever song that may be. (my money is on "Joanne").

Bradley
Just now, dit said:

I think her touring is basically her rehearsal for the grammys since it was confirmed she would perform a Joanne track. She will prob perform it the same way she does on tour...whatever song that may be.

Lady Gaga: "We don't do the same sh*t twice." on the American Music Awards performance. :emma:

Not to mention she's going to perform on the Grammy stage, not her own stage. It needs a complete new setting and all.

Why would she rehearse sitting on a chair during Joanne (the song) performance? :laughga:

I'm almost sure we're getting this:

azfagyd.jpg

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Lady Gaga: "We don't do the same sh*t twice." on the American Music Awards performance. :emma:

Not to mention she's going to perform on the Grammy stage, not her own stage. It needs a complete new setting and all.

Idk if that is truly literal. it was a one off statement about her AMA performance :p Trust me it will probably just have a nice stage set and will be her faux playing guitar, sat on a chair & belting Joanne (which I'm all here for because Joanne is a flawless song).

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Gaga: We don't do the same sh*t twice...last time I performed Million Reasons I was sitting in a chair...this time, I'll be sitting on the floor

ypPD3qp.jpg?1

Anyone thought of the possibility it will be filmed from JWT and just broadcasted to the place the Grammys are at? Like idk but if she is there i think it will be Dancin' In Circles or Joanne. Or a medley of both

Black Jesus †

Just now, flynn99 said:

Anyone thought of the possibility it will be filmed from JWT and just broadcasted to the place the Grammys are at? Like idk but if she is there i think it will be Dancin' In Circles or Joanne. Or a medley of both

Her guitarist confirmed on IG last week that it will be live and he showed his guitar that will be playing. And she has one-week break between JWT shows so she's going to NYC for sure. 

Bradley
12 minutes ago, dit said:

Idk if that is truly literal. it was a one off statement about her AMA performance :p Trust me it will probably just have a nice stage set and will be her faux playing guitar, sat on a chair & belting Joanne (which I'm all here for because Joanne is a flawless song).

:emma:

I was kinda hoping for a Joanne medley comprising highs and lows. It's been a while since we got a nice award show performance.

Bradley
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga: We don't do the same sh*t twice...last time I performed Million Reasons I was sitting in a chair...this time, I'll be sitting on the floor

ypPD3qp.jpg?1

ypPD3qp.jpg?1

Just now, Bradley said:

:emma:

I was kinda hoping for a Joanne medley comprising highs and lows. It's been a while since we got a nice award show performance.

I feel you on that. It has been 7 years since Gaga performed her own music at the Grammy's :cryga: 

DoremonLove

Which reminds me i had a dream she sang snippet of new song at grammys:bon:

15 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Why would she rehearse sitting on a chair during Joanne (the song) performance? :laughga:

I'm almost sure we're getting this:

azfagyd.jpg

How cute does she look sitting like that :flutter:

12 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

ypPD3qp.jpg?1

:ladyhaha: i love this pic u r using:ladyhaha:

How can anoyone not love gaga

1 minute ago, dit said:

I feel you on that. It has been 7 years since Gaga performed her own music at the Grammy's :cryga: 

Inb4 some big artist dies this week and she replaces the original performance with next tribute :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Rifek said:

Inb4 some big artist dies this week and she replaces the original performance with next tribute :ladyhaha:

:cryga::cryga::cryga:someone give all the legends IVs and a personal nurse. I am not having this happen! :cryga::cryga::cryga:

Archived