💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Backstage Sippy Thingie

Cassidyfal

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Its RedBull and she drinks water afterwards so the crap left in her mouth after the redbull (y'all know what I'm talking about) doesn't make her sound groggy / cant breathe when she's singing

Stream COWBOY CARTER

She drinks a Coca Cola first,then a Red Bull,then water. The first two are for energy and the third one is for proper hydration and so she can sing for us gheys.

RAMROD

Those are nectar from Hell for her stamina :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sethrb101

Shook that so many people knew this :duck: gotta stick to that drinking regimen. Proper hydration AND the taste, I seeYA1OZ.gif

#Gaga2020

Helxig

She's drinking red bull through a straw and then following it with water lol. Probably to save her lipstick, not stain her teeth, and keep hydrated and energised.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

37 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Shook that so many people knew this :duck: gotta stick to that drinking regimen. Proper hydration AND the taste, I seeYA1OZ.gif

I really wouldn't recommend drinking either, especially together as they can raise blood sugar levels drastically, not to mention she's drinking a vast amount of caffine. Maybe it's somewhat okay for her, due to the amount of physical work shr puts on her body, but I wouldn't recommend you do it unless you're going to do a marathon.

ElectricAlley

This sis inspired me to drink red bull & I was so extra about it I even drink it with a straw. 

Cassidyfal
17 hours ago, GypsyVida said:

Its RedBull and she drinks water afterwards so the crap left in her mouth after the redbull (y'all know what I'm talking about) doesn't make her sound groggy / cant breathe when she's singing

Ohh okay thanks

Cassidyfal
17 hours ago, Dunk96 said:

She drinks a Coca Cola first,then a Red Bull,then water. The first two are for energy and the third one is for proper hydration and so she can sing for us gheys.

alright cool thanks

Cassidyfal
16 hours ago, Helxig said:

She's drinking red bull through a straw and then following it with water lol. Probably to save her lipstick, not stain her teeth, and keep hydrated and energised.

Oh i see thanks :sis:

Archived