💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

“Joanne” referenced on The View

sethrb101

Featured Posts

sethrb101

When discussing JT’s new mess of a song “Supplies,” John McCain’s daughter, Meghan McCain, said she thought this was going to be Justin’s “Joanne” album. It looks like we weren’t the only ones :sharon: The rest is them discussing if there’s even a message and it’s just as messy as the song/video itself.

@0:39 seconds

#Gaga2020

AmericanGUY

this superbowl is shaping up to be one of the worst :deadbanana:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Wow who knew a cowgirl from Oklahoma (cheese state) with a glass of pinot grigio in one hand and a baby in the other could have this much impact and be mentioned by a republican senators daughter on national television. AMAZING!

datlastfam

JoTanne is going to haunt him till the end of his album promotion :triggered:

He aint going nowhere without people talking about his album follow Joanne path  :poot:

image.jpg

ZiggyZiggs

oh wow im shook at megan even knowing 'joanne' guess she really liked it. get those conservative sales gaga! :giveup: 

sethrb101
7 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

JoTanne is going to haunt him till the end of his album promotion :triggered:

He aint going nowhere without people talking about his album follow Joanne path  :poot:

image.jpg

And the funniest part is that it doesn’t even sound like Joanne; it just gives off the vibe :ladyhaha: and yet he still has to suffer 

#Gaga2020

The Child
27 minutes ago, AmericanGUY said:

this superbowl is shaping up to be one of the worst :deadbanana:

G0V19.gif

Ironic right? :ladyhaha:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LeJudas

How can one lady be so awesome. I love Lady Gaga she's my idol and she's in my se x X x dreams every night. :hor:

GypsyVida

Okay... I thought this album was gonna be his Joanne, because it certainly appeared to be shaping up that way with titles like "Supplies", "Montana" and "Livin' Off The Land" but this is still the same JT we all know. :nails:

I live for how no one lives for this album, Superbowl HT, or him in general. :ladyhaha:

:triggered: And he tries to shade Gaga here and there... mhm

Looks like its gonna be a disappointing HT show. :lolga:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GypsyVida
10 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

How can one lady be so awesome. I love Lady Gaga she's my idol and she's in my se x X x dreams every night. :hor:

:triggered: I mean I live for you girl but w h a t?

Stream COWBOY CARTER

GoldenPonyboy

I know i watched it and when she said it i screamed :ladyhaha: now we just gotta find out what her username is on this site. It suprised me that she liked joanne considering she pro gun and all and joannes got angel down and you know 

But at the end they were wrong bc he was literally standing behind the little girl when she was saying wake up so he ain’t talking to himself “just die already” lmao like ???

Archived