💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD:Camila 109K; Showman 105K

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Following a heated race to the finish line, Camila Cabello wins by a nose. The SYCO/Epic set Camila has gone #1 on our Top 50 Chart with 109k, edging past The Greatest Showman soundtrack, which bows at #2 with 104.5k. 

This marks Cabello’s first #1 as a solo artist, yes, but also as an artist in general; she released two albums as part of Fifth Harmony, both of which enjoyed Top 5 debuts.

Stay tuned for the rest of the chart numbers, which we should have momentarily.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=310146

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

these numbers are amazing for a new artist like her :giveup: 

Godmila absolutely trumping her former band's entire discographies debut sales? :diane: 

Godmila scoring the #1 single and #1 album in the same week? :diane: 

Lauren found attacking more airplane twitter accounts :diane: 

Ally found still attempting to dance in the corner :diane: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

a very deserving number 1!

simultaneously, Havana is predicted to top the Hot 100 the same chart week, with amazing streaming numbers, sales and radio support.

Never Be the Same is absolutely smashing on Spotify, climbing to Top 15 positions of huge markets across the world including the Global Chart, USA, UK, AUS, NZ & CAN.

a main pop girl has arrived.

BLACKOUTbritney
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Lauren found attacking more airplane twitter accounts :diane: 

Ally found still attempting to dance in the corner :diane: 

Normani was found running back to reality tv by signing up for im a celebrity get me out of here! :diane:

And nobody can find the other one :diane:

BloodyJudas

I’m so happy for you Camila! I bought your album and I love every minute of it! Kudos for you! You rightfully deserve the recognition and those numbers! :firega:

yASSsss
1 minute ago, Music said:

simultaneously, Havana is predicted to top the Hot 100 the same chart week, with amazing streaming numbers, sales and radio support.

Never Be the Same is absolutely smashing on Spotify, climbing to Top 15 positions of huge markets across the world including the Global Chart, USA, UK, AUS, NZ & CAN.

1998-Britney

2008-Gaga

2018-Camila?

:sis:

ItsTommyBitch
1 minute ago, Music said:

Not that I think this is a healthy concept, but one #1 album and single is not much of a prediction at all in this industry :shrug:

Is Meghan Trainor a main pop girl? She did much better.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

7 minutes ago, Music said:

its #4 globally which is insane because last week it was barely top 40, she's picking up steam really quickly, and She Loves Control is about to hit 10m too which probably means it'll be a summer single

Signature loading… 👹🖤

DiscoHeaven23

Havana really helped her, cuz every time it gets streamed it counts turned streaming units. 

Very smart to release an album while you have a song at the top of the charts. 

Hence the massive difference between its sales and its SPS number. Her sales are lower than most pop girls that have recently released. Kesha, Lorde, Halsey, P!nk (obvi), etc)

LateToCult
15 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Normani was found running back to reality tv by signing up for im a celebrity get me out of here! :diane:

And nobody can find the other one :diane:

Is it bad that I was confused for a good minute before I figured out I forgot about Dinah. :laughga:

Ryusei
32 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

these numbers are amazing for a new artist like her :giveup: 

New? She was already known (and the most popular member of) from 5H for years + then she got a huge hit with havana... 

Not to undermine her success in any way but she isn't "new" 

Musery

The Child
34 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

1998-Britney

2008-Gaga

2018-Camila?

:sis:

That’s really unexpected, I never would thought she was gonna be the new hit pop girl honestly but she’s really great live, she has a great charisma, a great voice, she’s down to earth. She has everything. Now she only needs to have longevity.

27 minutes ago, Stef said:

its #4 globally which is insane because last week it was barely top 40, she's picking up steam really quickly, and She Loves Control is about to hit 10m too which probably means it'll be a summer single

She Loves Control is definitely getting released as a single in April or May with a wonderful music video.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

J e s s e

I thought everyone hated her in fifth harmony? What changed :what:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived