1. 1. Do you like Justin Timberlake?

• nope, not him or his music
    • don't like him as a person, but like his music
    • like him as a person, but not his music
    • I'm just neutral about him on everything
    • like him and his music!

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This site seems to have opinions about him lately, so let's see where we all stand.

DaftFameMonster

I literally had no opinion of him until that terrible Trolls soundtrack song got played every hour on the radio, every day, I hate my job :saladga:

bloody g

Annoying voice, cool music, doesn't seem very bright, handsome, I guess it could be way worse :sis:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

John Wayne

He was a bop king at a certain time (Justified/ FutureSex-LoveSounds) so I like that. Never paid much attention on him as a person, but he seems genuine. I think he also puts a good show, loved his vma vanguard performance 

yes! he's in my top 5 males ever, he's such an amazing singer, performer and artist

i've been stanning since nsync

... and now i just sit in silence.

LateToCult

I could never get into his music tbh. His songs can be way too long (TKO :ladyhaha:) and his last song (Can’t Stop the Feeling) annoyed the hell out of me because it reminded me of Happy by Pharrell, which happens to be the song I detest the most. :saladga:

PsychicGuru
14 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

He's really hot, I'd definitely bang him. But when it comes to his music... :saladga: I'd rather choke.

What if he chokes you... :staymad:

Gaga's #1 fan

Anderson123

I was a casual listener back when N'Sync were everywhere. Then I just listened to his singles when he went solo but I do admire him, he's very attractive, great dancer and I love his music. I haven't listened to ALL of his songs but that's what I like about it, he doesn't release albums that often, he seems to do it when he feels it's time. Except for that Trolls song, I really wish it hadn't been overplayed everywhere.

Tunnel Vision on the other hand, I could listen to that song a thousand times on loop, I love it.

DrKindnessKunt1999

I have neutral feelings towards him. Even though I do feel like it's unfair that Janet Jackson's career was ruined because of the SuperBowl, and Justin didn't get any backlash. I do think that "4 Minutes" is a bop though. 

sethrb101

Ugh. I liked him back in the day, but ever since the 20/20 era I’ve been completely over him and his music. Supplies is even cringier than Filthy.  And he just acts like a ****.

And to not to mention Janet! :grr:

#Gaga2020

Archived