💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Gaga mess up her UK promo?

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

I was SO HYPED that Gaga was performing on X factor (during btw era) the BIGGEST UK promo you could get at that time

But this is her performance:

NO dancing

NO AMAZING DANCING VOCALS

NO WOW FACTOR

then THIS SLAYAGE was her bbc children in need UK performance that barely anyone watched:

SLAY VOCALS

SLAY CHOREO

SLAY EVERYTHING

but

NO IMPACT AMOUNT OF VIEWERS 

Let us not forget her last x factor uk performance:

but let us also rejoice in the slayage of both her intro vids :firega:

Actual patient

That J

I love that X Factor performance but, then again, I love every Marry The Night performance.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Sneaky Oliver

That performance is amazing :huh: i don’t know if that’s the right word but the performance goes “backwards”! She pretends to cut her head off at the very end 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

KleinGa

No wow factor? She was playing a woman who's severed head is stuck below her breasts. 

Sis

Catnikko
22 minutes ago, Fascination said:

:triggered:

I found out about this when i was at my best friends house and her mum was like 'did you see lady gaga on x factor? she was so good and real and stripped back' n i was like HOW DO I NOT KNOW GAGA WAS GONNA BE ON X FACTOR

anyway this has nothing to do with my post as my post is pre-joanne, let me be :triggered:

Actual patient

Considering she played 2 sold out stadium shows in London in front of over 100,000 people on the BTWB, no, I don't think she did.

Catnikko
24 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

No wow factor? She was playing a woman who's severed head is stuck below her breasts. 

Sis

Sis i could play a woman who's head is severed

but i  could not serve choreo and good vocals like the good sis delivered in said performance :selena:

Actual patient

Saint Laurent

Tbh promo is sort of useless in the UK.

It usually gives her a little boost by making people aware of the song, but otherwise we like what we like and no amount of promo changes that.

KleinGa
7 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Sis i could play a woman who's head is severed

But could you come up with the concept? :trollga:

The Child
7 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

Tbh promo is sort of useless in the UK.

It usually gives her a little boost by making people aware of the song, but otherwise we like what we like and no amount of promo changes that.

The UK IMO don’t deserve all the attention they get from US artists. They don’t like Gaga’s music so the promo she makes there is useless AF.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

bloody g

No

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

7 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

The UK IMO don’t deserve all the attention they get from US artists. They don’t like Gaga’s music so the promo she makes there is useless AF.

I’d disagree, you look back and Gaga has usually performed better in the UK than in the US, heck the Cure did amazing here and was top 10 radio and Coachella didn’t even air on tv here! 

the only album where Gaga hasn’t performed well in the UK has been Joanne and that’s just simply because the Gp here is not keen on Americana

heauxmatica

The Child
3 minutes ago, melon said:

I’d disagree, you look back and Gaga has usually performed better in the UK than in the US, heck the Cure did amazing here and was top 10 radio and Coachella didn’t even air on tv here! 

the only album where Gaga hasn’t performed well in the UK has been Joanne and that’s just simply because the Gp here is not keen on Americana

I remember the controversy when she performed Venus though. :sweat:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived