💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why has the 2007 Britney news footage been scrubbed from the internet

mzncb

Featured Posts

moonsago

This makes me so sad, they were plain evil to her, they didn’t care for a sec about what she was going through just to get their stupid picture and video. I’m so happy she still alive to be honest, idk if I would be if I was her. That whole era was just insane and I only found out about it later when I was older not during it. 

DeleteMyAccount

I'm just confused about what happened to her ability to dance and appear fearless on stage. I know she went through a lot, but it's crazy how that period of her life changed her.

The paparazzi are ****ing vermin get your picture then leave them the **** alone absolutely disgusting the lengths they go to 

The Child

The thing I’m really scared about is Britney’s kids are now in age to go on the web and what would happen if they ever found pics or videos from 2006-07? :ohno:

Imagine Preston asking his mom why she put him on her lap all while she was driving when he was still a baby ... :ohno:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

You can still find a lot of the old sad paparazzi videos from x17online, TMZ etc 

That's the thing.  I'm not talking about paparazzi footage. 

Every major news network from fox news to msnbc was trashing her as a mother all year long.  It's utterly laughable to compare any Beyonce 'backlash' to Britney like dumb atrls like to do. People were cheering when Britney lost custody of her kids.  (Even if she was 'struggling' you shouldn't be trashing her but encouraging help)

Where is that footage though?

brit4ever
9 hours ago, mzncb said:

That's the thing.  I'm not talking about paparazzi footage. 

Every major news network from fox news to msnbc was trashing her as a mother all year long.  It's utterly laughable to compare any Beyonce 'backlash' to Britney like dumb atrls like to do. People were cheering when Britney lost custody of her kids.  (Even if she was 'struggling' you shouldn't be trashing her but encouraging help)

Where is that footage though?

Everyone was expecting Britney to die in 2007/8, so when she made her comeback and cleared her immage everyone regreted what they said about her and I guess they deleted that stuff from their official pages, I guess her team has also something to do with that and probably threatened different magazines and news forums that they will sue them if they don't delete the Britney bashing articles, idrk.

Smother Em Eh
19 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Can someone explain to me why 2007 Britney happened? :ohno:

Well I think she was on drugs especially at the time. She was addicted to amphetamines and had so much going on in her life. She lost custody of her kids and her life was just falling apart. I don’t know why she shaved her head I do think it had a lot to do with the drugs tho. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

dlioncourt91

Her aunt she was closest to died. The relationship from JT, the backlash, being burned out and wanting to no longer be the pop starlet she was groomed to be, experimentation with drugs, feeling the need to rebel, marrying someone whom she wanted to be with whom cheated on her, people using her for her fame and wealth, bipolar disorder.

The list goes on. It was bound to happen but those are reasons why she began slowly unraveling before our eyes.

On 1/19/2018 at 1:33 PM, kvnrp said:

Can someone explain to me why 2007 Britney happened? :ohno:

Here's a pretty good article-from the time rather than retrospective- covering it.

Bashing Britney: The Face of a Shameless Industry

"I am loath to defend the likes of Britney Spears. I, like many others, cringed when MTV dressed her up as the sexist stereotype of the naughty schoolgirl and billed her as "wholesome." I shuddered when the media subjected us to the minutiae of her personal life, from her tour squabbles to K-Fed. I almost vomited when I heard her thoughts on the Iraq war: "I think we should trust the president." And when Rolling Stone or MTV names her the ïżœbest female artistïżœ of any year it makes me want to blast my Janis Joplin records out of sheer protest.

But this needs to be said: the coverage of Spearsïżœ very public meltdown is disgraceful. It is depraved, sexist, and exploitative. And while it may go without saying that she has always represented the most shallow and shameless side of the entertainment business, this whole debacle has given us a chance to see how sinister and ruthless that business can be. 

Over the past several weeks, we have played the role of accidental voyeurs as Spearsïżœ sanity has dissolved like alka-seltzer in a pool of lava. The in and out stays in rehab, the late night emotional breakdown in front of her ex's apartment, and of course the head shaving and tattoos, all with photographers in tow. Every outlet, from Entertainment Tonight to People, has eagerly jumped on the new Bash Britney Bandwagon. Never to be outdone, the online section of Maxim magazine (that shining beacon of post-post-post-feminism) has compiled a list of roles that Spears can attempt now. Needless to say, itïżœs not too flattering. 

And yet, this same magazine at any other given time would be salivating to plaster her across their front cover. It is profoundly sick and twisted that the same publications that ogled Spearsïżœ breasts and asked if they were real, that chronicled her status as a virgin with ****ographic fascination, and somehow assumed the right to declare her an unfit mother can now be laughing with such glee over her obvious distress.

Itïżœs not the first time weïżœve seen this, and it wonïżœt be the last. Millions of teenage girls dream of making it big as a pop star. Record execs have their pick of the litter when finding ïżœthe new teen sensation.ïżœÂ Spears was just lucky enough to fit into their Barbie-shaped mold. But in the record business, dreams are only important as long as they make money. At age 16, when most kids are worrying about their driverïżœs license and getting caught drinking by their parents, Spears was being thrown into Catholic schoolgirl and Lolita outfits on the cover of every major music magazine on the planet.  What's worse, she was presented as an example for young girls. 

Playing two conflicting roles -- the available sex kitten and the virginal role model -- all under the constant watch of an unscrupulous and intrusive press would drive anyone up the damn wall. But now that she has buckled under the weight, Spears has become a pop diva pariah. And despite the lurid details the tabloids are willing to share about Spearsïżœ life, the one thing they wonïżœt touch is their own longtime role in driving her to the edge.

The message is clear: if sheïżœs disposable, so are the rest of us.

It's hard to believe that Britney Spears would have cured cancer in a different world. But when dealing with an industry and a society that exploits the hopes and dreams of ordinary people, it is worth asking ourselves what people like her would amount to if those dreams (both hers and ours) were fostered and nurtured. 

Pity Britney. Screw the industry."

http://dissidentvoice.org/Mar07/Billet04.htm

Even President Clinton weighed in:

Former U.S. President Bill Clinton weighed in on the world’s celebrity obsession during the TV Land upfronts on Friday (March 23). “I think there’s something wrong with modern culture if Britney Spears – who I happen to like – can’t have a personal crisis without having it splashed all over the tabloids,” he griped.

http://popdirt.com/bill-clinton-defends-britney-spears/58795/

You simply cannot compare Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus scrutiny to Britney scrutiny.  It really is laughable.  The only person to know what this is like is Michael Jackson, even though his was still far worse than Britney.

The way Michael Jackson was condemned as a child molester by the media was how Britney was condemned as a child abuser, and it was all on cnn/msnbc, as in mainstream media, not simply magazines.

I'm not saying that is all excuses Britney's lack of good performing this decade, but if people are ridiculing her whole career, the better know she's easily one of the most scrutinized celebs of all time.

RAMROD
On 1/20/2018 at 5:33 AM, ZacharyMark said:

I'm just confused about what happened to her ability to dance and appear fearless on stage. I know she went through a lot, but it's crazy how that period of her life changed her.

Drugs really affect people for a long run, inside and outside.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

You guys should watch the South Park episode titled "Britney's new look" tbh

It puts things into perspective.

Archived