💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why has the 2007 Britney news footage been scrubbed from the internet

mzncb

Featured Posts

Not to live in the past, but I was pretty surprised a lot of people (atrls-are they teens?)  think Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga in 2013, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry or any era of Beyonce is near 2006-2008 level of media scrutiny of Britney Spears.  The media was trashing her as if she was not a human being.

But where did all that footage go?

And there was plenty, plenty of 1999-2003 scrutiny (besides her big interviews) but you can hardly find it.  Why?

retroglamx

Perhaps her team decided to have all that content removed. As you said, the scrutiny and criticism was unbelievably hard on her and those around her.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

bloody g

Because the Google algorithm doesn't find useful to show news from over ten tears ago?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DiscoStyx
3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

You can still find a lot of the old sad paparazzi videos from x17online, TMZ etc 

The saddest one

this is so sad, how can you do that to someone?

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Just now, gaganow said:

this is so sad, how can you do that to someone?

I know right, Britney is the sweetest person ever but now she's in a better place

DrKindnessKunt1999

Wasn't there a talkshow host that did a skit where a little girl was pretending to be Britney Spears having a breakdown? Also, the Simpsons did make fun of Britney too saying that she's one of the "bad things" to look foward to in the future. 

RAMROD

You can still find it with the right keywords

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Child
36 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

You can still find a lot of the old sad paparazzi videos from x17online, TMZ etc 

The saddest one

That video is so sad. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

brit4ever
49 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Can someone explain to me why 2007 Britney happened? :ohno:

She sufferes from bipolar disorder, people around her were using her for her fame and $$, she was just divorced, was only 25 and etc., etc. There is not one reason, but it's realy sad, I'm so happy she survived all that. 

brit4ever
13 minutes ago, Tyler1992 said:

Do I hear a British accent in the first video? 

Yeah, you do. She suffers from bipolar disorder and back in 2006-7 she constantly switched to British.

Archived