Gaga is not doing the World Cup song

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
16 minutes ago, Triggered said:

She would've been promoting the EVENT not the country anyway. I still think if there is a song they'll release it around the time of the world cup and people in the end will decide if it's the world cup song or not.

Or she could she use some of their stuff on her own album

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Not a mess at all. Some of you thought FIFA had invited Gaga to perform the WC song but that's not how things work. They invite anyone. Singers around the world must submit their material in hope they'll choose them. They prefer singers from countries that have strong connections with football. Shakira from Colombia is an example. Also Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull in 2014, although they were born in US we can easily tell they have Latin origins. They also tend to invite some local artits like Freshlyground from South Africa (2010) and Claudia Leite from Brazil (2014).

:toofunny: you can say that but I don’t think FIFA is that ignorant lmao, they’ll choose whomever fits.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, darkness said:

Who is at Sony Music ? 

Avril, Barbra Streisand, Prince Royce, Shakira, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Enrique Iglesias, Kelly Clarkson, Ricky Martin, Alicia Keys, Kesha, John Legend, and Victoria Justice are some of the more noteable alive artists there.

30 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

They prefer singers from countries that have strong connections with football.

Gaga did the halftime show, which I believe is football, so I'm sure that'll put her above Shakira or Pitbull.

5 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Avril, Barbra Streisand, Prince Royce, Shakira, Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Enrique Iglesias, Kelly Clarkson, Ricky Martin, Alicia Keys, Kesha, John Legend, and Victoria Justice are some of the more noteable alive artists there.

tumblr_inline_owtldzmYKA1rh4qsw_540.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Well with a bit of chance she'll keep what she has done with him for LG6

I think that was just a made up rumor... :chica:

Does he actually say that they've been working on a song? 

I mean, if FIFA has a partnership with Sony, why would they even ask Gaga, right?

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I think that was just a made up rumor... :chica:

Does he actually say that they've been working on a song? 

I mean, if FIFA has a partnership with Sony, why would they even ask Gaga, right?

How he said it, it sounds like they were confronted to a problem of contract while they were doing it

Anyway I'm pretty sure she has done full of music with him she could use on her album. It's only a question if it fits or not. RedOne didn't fit to Mark Ronson produced album, but he could definitely fit to a DJWS produced record

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, monketsharona said:

How he said it, it sounds like they were confronted to a problem of contract while they were doing it

Anyway I'm pretty sure she has done full of music with him she could use on her album. It's only a question if it fits or not. RedOne didn't fit to Mark Ronson produced album, but he could definitely fit to a DJWS produced record

So, they were actually doing a new song together? 

Sis, forget that. :chica: Those 8 Redone songs are never getting released and DJWS is doing LG6 :chica:

Stan Is My Name
1 hour ago, nattuggla said:

I am sure the situation in Azerbaijan is bad (homosexuality is a taboo but its action at least not illegal). In Russia the situation is much more dangerous (Gay Propagande Law, hunting down gay people with imprisoning them or even worse) hence we hear more of that compared to Azerbaijan and I would say that Russia also does not have free press at all. 

Imho the situation in Baku was a different one as Gaga picked a song like "Imagine" setting a sign of piece while the World Cup Song Situation would be different as she would promote her own stuff with the intention to get a quick, little and succesful single. I have a bad feeling about it if Gaga throws overboard her beliefs about equality and LGBT rights just to pander FIFA and Russia for fame and success. This isn't what Gaga stands for imho and this would really backfire on her if she would have performed there......

Don't get me wrong I would be so here for a FIFA song with Gaga x RedOne but not under these circumstances.

winner winner chicken dinner

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Archived