💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry Accused of Stealing Once Again

edgy

Featured Posts

Yeah, it's exactly the same artwork but lol. It's not any kind of a masterpiece or something tbh...

I would be happy & use this fact for my own promotion. Like ''hey, Katy Perry used my work for her single cover which means it's iconic. Buy CTTR to get your own copy of my artwork" :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not exactly the same, I don't think he has a case.

I can find the same kind of design on pillows
il_340x270.1002709345_fbb0.jpg
ttp,210x230-bg,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8

At worst it's "inspired" by his work - which he can't do anything about.

Doesn't matter if the original art isn't "good", what matter is if the CTTR one is exactly the same as this guy's work and making profit off it without permission. I don't think that would fall under fair use.

AnnTakamaki
9 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Yeah, it's exactly the same artwork but lol. It's not any kind of a masterpiece or something tbh...

I would be happy & use this fact for my own promotion. Like ''hey, Katy Perry used my work for her single cover which means it's iconic. Buy CTTR to get your own copy of my artwork" :ladyhaha:

it's not about good or bad artwork :saladga: how can you feel like it gonna be a promotion for you when she & her team make profit off your own work 

35 minutes ago, Bebe said:

It's not exactly the same, I don't think he has a case.

I can find the same kind of design on pillows
il_340x270.1002709345_fbb0.jpg
ttp,210x230-bg,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8

At worst it's "inspired" by his work - which he can't do anything about.

It's exactly the same. If you at the patterns at the upper left, upper right and bottom right corners of Katy's cover, you can see it's basically a crop of the center of Sebastian's work.

The first mockup isn't the same, but the second one that you provided look like somebody stole his image and put them on Society6 or some print-on-fabric and claiming it as their own.

GoldenPonyboy

An intern probably found the picture on google and thought nobody would notice. Blame her team, not her. She wasnt probly aware

ryanripley
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

promotion doesn’t pay the bills :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Serial Chiller
12 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

An intern probably found the picture on google and thought nobody would notice. Blame her team, not her. She wasnt probly aware

Well it's her brand, her image. Like I can't just be the owner of a restaurant and say "Welp. It's the waiter's fault he let a cockroach slipped into the salad. Blame him."

Archived