Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kimbra - Human

Vodka

Featured Posts

She's postponed releasing her upcoming album, Primal Heart, originally set to be out tmrw, to the twentieth of April (4/20). She'll be releasing a track every month tho, til it comes out 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

11 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

My favorite track so far :applause: 

Yes! I love how all of the songs that she's released so far, have been in a sense personal and even raw, and I just love how this track sorta wants to get back to being human. Like I know it's a simple statement, but it still rings for me.

I personally can't wait for her track Black Sky. She's played it before, and I fell in love with how it sounds. Can't wait til the studio version :selena: 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Helxig

She's from my stupid small town of Hamilton, New Zealand  :giveup: 

I'm always shocked when people mention her because she came from... here?! :eww:

There's hope for me to make it out too :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

A parking lot video done right :applause: SZA is shook :applause:

Let's not compare one hit wonders with a true artist like Kimbra please.

I'm not shocked that all of the singles are killing it. She's amazing.

2 hours ago, Helxig said:

She's from my stupid small town of Hamilton, New Zealand  :giveup: 

I'm always shocked when people mention her because she came from... here?! :eww:

There's hope for me to make it out too :laughga: 

Go for it, good luck! ✨

I have to ask tho. Im pretty sure Lorde comes from NZ, and I also think she's an excellent lyricist. What connection do u make of it, if there is one? :laughga:

Helxig
6 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Go for it, good luck! ✨

I have to ask tho. Im pretty sure Lorde comes from NZ, and I also think she's an excellent lyricist. What connection do u make of it, if there is one? :laughga:

She grew up in a city about 1.5 hours drive from my house lol I always go there for concerts. My dad's friend used to be friends with her family when she was growing up and knew her as 'little Ella'.

Honestly I'm so proud of her for making it large out of NZ, and for becoming such an accomplished artist. Her work is truly beautiful!

16 hours ago, Helxig said:

She grew up in a city about 1.5 hours drive from my house lol I always go there for concerts. My dad's friend used to be friends with her family when she was growing up and knew her as 'little Ella'.

Honestly I'm so proud of her for making it large out of NZ, and for becoming such an accomplished artist. Her work is truly beautiful!

That's so cute! I personally think she's amazing, she's only got two albums out, and i hope that she continues writing new music. Hers is just so atmospheric, I really think that her lyrics just elevate and express the songs through so beautifully.

Helxig
46 minutes ago, Vodka said:

That's so cute! I personally think she's amazing, she's only got two albums out, and i hope that she continues writing new music. Hers is just so atmospheric, I really think that her lyrics just elevate and express the songs through so beautifully.

She's an artist! She's a poet and a singer and she has synesthesia. And she's also a genuinely kind and grounded person. Love her :wub:  and love her music!

3 hours ago, Helxig said:

She's an artist! She's a poet and a singer and she has synesthesia. And she's also a genuinely kind and grounded person. Love her :wub:  and love her music!

I just learned a new word, ty. Idk her personally as much as you would've but I can see through her music that I'd like her as a person. Melodrama is a work of art. 

Archived