series

The Assassination of Gianni Versace RT score

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

86%

Fresh: 54 (that's fcking a lot)

Rotten: 9

Consensus: The Assassination of Versace starts with a bang and unfurls slowly, moving backward through an intricate (and occasionally convoluted) murder mystery anchored by a career-defining performance from Darren Criss.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/american_crime_story/s02

Ratings: 2.22 million

Bradley

I haven't seen it, and obviously it's too early to judge it against The People v. O.J. Simpson, but I have a good feeling about this.

ALGAYDO

I’ve heard nothing but good things about this (except from the Versace family :selena:) so I’m not surprised! :tony: 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, NIKE said:

Just watched the first episode, really liked it. Couldn't help but wish Gaga had played Donatella but :classy:

Were there any sex scenes? I wanna watch it but I don't want my parents barging in seeing Darren Criss playing BDSM with Edgar Ramirez.

Meredith Grey

Not to mention Darren is a huge monster and amazing talent. I hope he And Gaga work together on something one day.

KleinGa

I saw it last night and loved every moment of it! Ryan is building an amazing story and I can't wait to see where it goes! 

Considering that the Versace family (Donatella in particular) has made some pretty huge requests regarding what they want to be shown vs. what they dont and Ryan very graciously limiting his creative freedom and accepting their requests, the show is doing a bloody good job! 

ToxicHot

I LOVED IT!!! I love Versace, and I'm really impressed with not only the events of the storyline (so far) but also the aesthetics and cinematography. The acting is very good too (especially Darren :wub:)! I can't wait to see how the story unfolds, it looks extremely interesting. 

I haven't seen the first season of ACS though, but I guess it doesn't really matter. It's not like AHS where the seasons are connected right? :selena: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

I LOVED IT!!! I love Versace, and I'm really impressed with not only the events of the storyline (so far) but also the aesthetics and cinematography. The acting is very good too (especially Darren :wub:)! I can't wait to see how the story unfolds, it looks extremely interesting. 

I haven't seen the first season of ACS though, but I guess it doesn't really matter. It's not like AHS where the seasons are connected right? :selena: 

The seasons aren’t really connected in AHS anyway :sweat: there are Easter eggs and some characters from past seasons but they are pretty much standalone seasons.

But yeah, idk why OJ Simpson would have anything to do with this season :triggered:

Bradley
3 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

The first season of ACS is fcking brilliant you have to see it.

11 hours ago, Bradley said:

Were there any sex scenes? I wanna watch it but I don't want my parents barging in seeing Darren Criss playing BDSM with Edgar Ramirez.

No sex scenes in Ep01 but you see his a$$ for a brief moment while he is getting dressed

Dominic

I thought it was so boring :sweat:

Hope it picks up a little. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

JusticeforVenus
14 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The ratings are so low wtf. Lower than any episode from the first season.

It is normal, it is a very gay show and América is so straight since Trunk, lets hope it will rise 

Archived