UPDATES: Nicki Minaj dropping album today

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
10 minutes ago, Matangi said:

OK honey @theahsfan can we all just strongly encourage you to stop making threads that have no basis, thanks

They are fun to keep up with for most of us. So no.

Brian Ryan

She will not be releasing an album. Nicki Minaj never takes a leap of faith on anything and especially since she's been declining for years... it would be smart and maybe she's changed, but yep. Doubt it. 

1 hour ago, Brian Ryan said:

She will not be releasing an album. Nicki Minaj never takes a leap of faith on anything and especially since she's been declining for years... it would be smart and maybe she's changed, but yep. Doubt it. 

tenor.gif

theahsfan
19 hours ago, Bio said:

It probably means that the user is gonna try to pretend that their twitter was hacked and the Nicki Minaj story was fake.

19 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

rCjvaRL.png

:oprah: 

19 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

What does this mean?

Last time they were restricted was because they were revealing too much about Selena. They were told to remove tweets about her. Hey, the album didn't drop today but Nicki also happened to like a Tweet saying hinting that she'll push projects back if people spoil surprises. 

15 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Last time they were restricted was because they were revealing too much about Selena. They were told to remove tweets about her. Hey, the album didn't drop today but Nicki also happened to like a Tweet saying hinting that she'll push projects back if people spoil surprises. 

Are you really still believing this bullshit when nothing happened today :deadbanana: you say we refuse to face the facts about them being real but you defend them with the most nonsensical excuse when they’re wrong :rip: 

You know what? I hate the Gaga related fake rumor threads that the OP makes but I really enjoy the ones about other artists like this one because I dont care about them so much. It is fun to follow so in a way thank you @theahsfan for making this one! :ladyhaha::kara:

Stan Is My Name

you should get a wp for every time you make these threads :hor:

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

theahsfan
57 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Are you really still believing this bullshit when nothing happened today :deadbanana: you say we refuse to face the facts about them being real but you defend them with the most nonsensical excuse when they’re wrong :rip: 

I still believe that they're valid because you can't ignore everything they've been right about in the past. But idk what happened here.. they didn't lie about it because they stuck to their word till the very end and we're adamant that it was coming. Why would you make a date up and still stick by what you said, even if they were fake it'd destroy their credibility, so unless they wanted to commit account suicide and have no one believe them, they just wouldn't make it up. So it could've been their source who was misinformed or lying or whatever. Or as I said, they've been in trouble before about spilling Selena tea, and Nicki's team could have caught wind of this and pushed it back and got PFN restricted. Nicki liked that tweet about pushing projects back when people know about them if they're intended to be a surprise.

Gracious Gaga

Did you guys get the album? I’m listening to It now- SO good

♥ Kindness Police.

30 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Did you guys get the album? I’m listening to It now- SO good

yeah I'm LOVING it especially the song titled "Shout out to TheAHSFan". It's a bop :music:

munty hunty

Do you like run this account or something because you’re always sharing their tweets. I’ve seen like 6 threads by you about rumor accounts on Twitter. Where’s your WPs sis?

free my mind

Archived