💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NFL star has a gay sex tape that may leak soon

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Well, best of luck to the seller who’d surely get sued to **** for doing this. Good luck to you, a*****e.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZephyrInTheSky

Wow im devastated, this is disgusting

Spoiler

also if someone finds a link please PM me tbh.

:awkney: joking, i dont think this is gonna leak.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Cuchulainn

No one deserves this. Anyone exploiting someone’s privacy like this for a quick buck is not worthy of being called a human being. Literal pond scum.

Ryusei

:saladga:  just let him come out on his own after he retires or let ha be closeted forever

Musery

Bordeciel

This has nothing to do with a "coming out" it is psycholical violence, and it disgusts me. No one should "out" someone or expose 'em in anyway. It's people choice to tell their sexuel preferences and no one should have their private time exposed against their will.

Duella Dvil
5 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Exactly. We don’t have any details. The only fact is that people who have secrets tell lies to keep their secrets hidden.

Oh I don't know, maybe he comes from a family with violent homophobia. Maybe they have a career in a place where homosexuality is very frowned upon. Oh I don't know, maybe this happened back when he was a young kid and has matured beyond the point of "sex tapes" that's not a secret that's an old regret coming back to bite them in the ass. NOTHING that you have the right to spew any of this garbage about.

If Lüc suddenly decided to release a Gaga sex tape. There WOULD be damage done. ESPECIALLY if it was taken in a bond of trust OR in secrecy.

Use your head dude.

Try some compassion

www.instagram.com/theduella666

DeleteMyAccount
10 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Again, GGD shows it’s flip-flop side on issues.

Youll tear anyone accused of sexual assault to the ground but be excited and guess who the gay football player about to be exposed in a sex video is.

Im slowly starting to move away from this fan base - and appreciate Gaga from afar and by myself.

The the exact same people on this thread yelling 'hunty' the same people who critiqued Harvey and Spacey?

DiscoHeaven23
14 hours ago, GovHooker said:

I think it could be Aaron Rodgers...

Apparently it's rumored that he and his roommate had a thing, but they eventually had a falling out 

Edit: Also this is horrible

that's exactly who it is

7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Its Aaron Rodgers lol

His assistant was rumored to be his secret boyfriend

aaron_rodgers_gay.jpg

Yeah I think it might be him too... 

So his assistant recorded him with a hidden cam while having sex... Mess what an asshole :icega:

DiscoHeaven23
4 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

aaron_rodgers_gay.jpg

Yeah I think it might be him too... 

So his assistant recorded him with a hidden cam while having sex... Mess what an asshole :icega:

I can honestly say i've never filmed myself having sexual relations with someone, but i know a lot of people do. Especially those in relationships. And his assistant and him were rumored to have been together for an extended period of time so maybe they felt comfortable taking a video (though dumb with Aarons career)

Aaron has been my secret boyfriend for a while (in my head). So as TERRIBLE as this video coming out would be, I'm not gonna lie, I'll low-key be thankful for it. But that's selfish of me ha. 

8 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I can honestly say i've never filmed myself having sexual relations with someone, but i know a lot of people do. Especially those in relationships. And his assistant and him were rumored to have been together for an extended period of time so maybe they felt comfortable taking a video (though dumb with Aarons career)

Aaron has been my secret boyfriend for a while (in my head). So as TERRIBLE as this video coming out would be, I'm not gonna lie, I'll low-key be thankful for it. But that's selfish of me ha. 

So it might have been a consensual video.. Interesting.. I'm lowkey perched too, but yeah it kinda sucks at the same time.. 

But Aaron is hot :blush: that's how I like them men 

Lord Temptation
50 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Oh I don't know, maybe he comes from a family with violent homophobia. Maybe they have a career in a place where homosexuality is very frowned upon. Oh I don't know, maybe this happened back when he was a young kid and has matured beyond the point of "sex tapes" that's not a secret that's an old regret coming back to bite them in the ass. NOTHING that you have the right to spew any of this garbage about.

If Lüc suddenly decided to release a Gaga sex tape. There WOULD be damage done. ESPECIALLY if it was taken in a bond of trust OR in secrecy.

Use your head dude.

Try some compassion

Maybe you need to calm down and stop making excuses for people when you don’t even know what happened.

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Decidueye said:

So it might have been a consensual video.. Interesting.. I'm lowkey perched too, but yeah it kinda sucks at the same time.. 

But Aaron is hot :blush: that's how I like them men 

Same, big buff, manly jocks

I had a college football player once. We talked for a while. I had known him since i was younger. Ironically, he used to make fun of me for being gay. But then one of my friends I had told about it, told people and it got out. cringgggeeeeee

Archived