đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NFL star has a gay sex tape that may leak soon

Jinzo

Featured Posts

austincola

This whole thing is wrong and completely vile but........

please be Rob Gronkowski :stalkga:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma

Again, GGD shows it’s flip-flop side on issues.

Youll tear anyone accused of sexual assault to the ground but be excited and guess who the gay football player about to be exposed in a sex video is.

Im slowly starting to move away from this fan base - and appreciate Gaga from afar and by myself.

Lord Temptation
41 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Again, GGD shows it’s flip-flop side on issues.

Youll tear anyone accused of sexual assault to the ground but be excited and guess who the gay football player about to be exposed in a sex video is.

Im slowly starting to move away from this fan base - and appreciate Gaga from afar and by myself.

This is two consenting adults boo. Nothing to do with sexual assault.

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Leaking a sex tape is consent? How do you know the video wasnt made on a hidden camera or signed off to be published to the public? :sweat:

LordEnigma
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

You have a sex tape leaked to the public to get maximum views and tell me how respectful and non-traumatizing that is :bye:

Lord Temptation
12 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Leaking a sex tape is consent? How do you know the video wasnt made on a hidden camera or signed off to be published to the public? :sweat:

Um sis you are conflating three lots of people:

A- people who defend celebrities accused of sexual assault

B- people who defend celebrities who have consensual sex with other consenting adults

C- people who profit from blackmailing celebrities

I was only defending (B) the people who defend celebrities who have consensual sex with other consenting adults. That is all. I have never nor will I ever defend (C) people who make money from exposing what two adults get up to behind closed doors. 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Um sis you are conflating three lots of people:

A- people who defend celebrities accused of sexual assault

B- people who defend celebrities who have consensual sex with other consenting adults

C- people who profit from blackmailing celebrities

I was only defending (B) the people who defend celebrities who have consensual sex with other consenting adults. That is all. I have never nor will I ever defend (C) people who make money from exposing what two adults get up to behind closed doors. 

What :sweat:

I’m saying that members on here are wanting this leaked video for their own enjoyment (and it doesn’t matter the mental damage of the player). I find that so odd when this website has been filled with sexual assault accusations 🤷🏻‍♂️

But they think this event is funny/exciting. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Aint nuttin wrong wit a bit of lockeroom love  :lolly:

Oh my god and all you snowflakes. Of course it’s wrong. That’s why it’s so hot :icega: And that’s why he did it.

When you are famous, everything you say and do can and will be used against you. I don’t feel sorry for him at all - in fact in the video I’m certain it looks like he was enjoying himself :trollga:

are you for real? nobody here is being a snowflake

nobody deserves to be outed like that, if you want to see NFL looking straight acting men engaging in homosexual activities, seancody exists

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Aint nuttin wrong wit a bit of lockeroom love  :lolly:

Oh my god and all you snowflakes. Of course it’s wrong. That’s why it’s so hot :icega: And that’s why he did it.

When you are famous, everything you say and do can and will be used against you. I don’t feel sorry for him at all - in fact in the video I’m certain it looks like he was enjoying himself :trollga:

Disgusting.

Lord Temptation
57 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

are you for real? nobody here is being a snowflake

nobody deserves to be outed like that, if you want to see NFL looking straight acting men engaging in homosexual activities, seancody exists

54 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Disgusting.

Never said he deserves to be outed. Nobody does. Don’t put words in my mouth :interestinga:

How dare you judge me. Having an opinion does not make me disgusting :excuseu:

ryanripley
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Never said he deserves to be outed. Nobody does. Don’t put words in my mouth :interestinga:

How dare you judge me. Having an opinion does not make me disgusting :excuseu:

you're the one who said you don't feel sorry for him :shrug: what he's going through is very traumatic and abusive, please put yourself in his shoes :S 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lord Temptation
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you're the one who said you don't feel sorry for him :shrug: what he's going through is very traumatic and abusive, please put yourself in his shoes :S 

I feel sorry for his family, his wife or partner and or kids if he has any. But him? Not so much. Don’t hate me for not believing in secrets. I don’t condone liars or cheaters. Never have, never will. My heart breaks tho for his family who have been hurt and shamed by HIS lies.

Archived