Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NFL star has a gay sex tape that may leak soon

Jinzo

Featured Posts

37 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Why would an NFL star let a video be filmed without thinking this could happen tho :toofunny:

Are you serious? It doesn’t say he was aware of the video at all

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Just a reminder that even if he's hot, even if he's famous, exposing someone's pics/vids to the public is a goddamn sex crime

Mikey Monster

This is awful. Outing anyone like this is SO WRONG! Whoever makes money off of this has a special place in hell. 😡

Mikey McCampbell

Genuinely vicious and sad. This is why people are afraid to come out. I don't think this person understands that the NFL has an extremely toxic nature about masculinity... I wouldn't be surprised to hear the guy was assaulted if this turned out to be true and legitimate.

ugh

MaybeKermit
57 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Why would an NFL star let a video be filmed without thinking this could happen tho :toofunny:

I dont think he agreed to it? It was probably done with a hidden camera... most people know that when they date a celebrity they have to be discrete, and some people take advantage of that... poor guy

Catnikko
25 minutes ago, Jed said:

Are you serious? It doesn’t say he was aware of the video at all

6 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I dont think he agreed to it? It was probably done with a hidden camera... most people know that when they date a celebrity they have to be discrete, and some people take advantage of that... poor guy

I must of missed where it said that he wasn't aware? 

Idk i'd be weary & nobody knows me so its just surprising someone in the public eye would let this happen with someone that there's a chance they'd be filming without their knowledge :sweat:

Actual patient

Lord Temptation

Aint nuttin wrong wit a bit of lockeroom love  :lolly:

Oh my god and all you snowflakes. Of course it’s wrong. That’s why it’s so hot :icega: And that’s why he did it.

When you are famous, everything you say and do can and will be used against you. I don’t feel sorry for him at all - in fact in the video I’m certain it looks like he was enjoying himself :trollga:

iowa cyrus
9 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Aint nuttin wrong wit a bit of lockeroom love  :lolly:

Oh my god and all you snowflakes. Of course it’s wrong. That’s why it’s so hot :icega: And that’s why he did it.

When you are famous, everything you say and do can and will be used against you. I don’t feel sorry for him at all - in fact in the video I’m certain it looks like he was enjoying himself :trollga:

uh oh sister bee...

pophatesflops

it's horrible to be outed in such an obscene and public way

but it's great that i'll have more material to add to my wank bank

i ain't mad sisters

20 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I must of missed where it said that he wasn't aware? 

Idk i'd be weary & nobody knows me so its just surprising someone in the public eye would let this happen with someone that there's a chance they'd be filming without their knowledge :sweat:

Lol find another way to blame him why don’t you 

Robo Ga

I'm shook...my moral side says oh no :( this is awful and exploitive 

My evil side says LMAOOOO 

🤖⚡️

Catnikko
9 minutes ago, Jed said:

Lol find another way to blame him why don’t you 

I'm not blaming him or saying it isn't wrong what they're doing im just stating a damn opinion :laughga: 

& saying that it's surprising someone in that position has managed to get themself into this? It takes 2 to tango honey, do you see this happening to Gaga? No because Gaga wouldn't sleep with someone who could be filming it for future leaking, like the majority of us wouldn't do for the same reason

edit: + either way, the best thing he can do now is just own it :lolly:

Actual patient

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

So very much agree.  However it is 2017 and while we have access to technology & knowledge in general at our fingertips, people are eating Tide Pods :madge:

Excuse me, my lunch was fantastic thank you:lolly:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived